QVC Beauty Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fiona wears the official Decleor outfit when she is on QVC, it is the same outfit that is worn by all the Decleor counter staff and beauty therapists.

Well it needs a revamp. But in saying that I never see any of the other Decleor girls look as untidy as Fiona.

I contacted CS to comment on the fact that the clips weren't edited together very well (at the moment, they sometimes cut people off when they're halfway through a sentence) but they said that's all it is, just clips from previous programmes. Erm.... I knew that already!

For the benefit of people on here who get Virgin, I did ask if they had any idea if/when it would be available but the person I spoke to didn't know; she said QVC will wait to see how it goes on Sky/Freesat before putting it on Virgin.

I then asked if the products shown are currently in stock and at the price stated and was told people would have to check on the website or ring QVC to find out about product availability and prices. The CS person said it was more an "information" channel - to find out about the products and get their item numbers.

Sorry that isn't very helpful but I tried!

I have only Freeview, but have been watching this 'new' channel on the computer - which is actually larger than the TV screen. Am not impressed; yesterday I couldn't get the sound, and pictures of different products appeared to morph into each other.

I don't know if it is normal or if it is a sign of my impending obsession but I keep putting the beauty channel on for ages, just as background! I find it really relaxing - until my bank statement arrives that is.

I ended up watching the Gatineau one 3 times over the weekend as the man on it (Andrew??) was adorable. Although I just read in another thread that he has a scar that I haven't noticed so I might have to watch it again!

Angel x

I don't know if it is normal or if it is a sign of my impending obsession but I keep putting the beauty channel on for ages, just as background! I find it really relaxing - until my bank statement arrives that is.

I ended up watching the Gatineau one 3 times over the weekend as the man on it (Andrew??) was adorable. Although I just read in another thread that he has a scar that I haven't noticed so I might have to watch it again!

Angel x

Give it time! You will get over it.

Latest posts

Back