QVC Breast Cancer Care Event

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone have any tips on how to buy on Breast Cancer Day ? I've never managed to get through on queue cut . It's always engaged .

Does anyone have any tips on how to buy on Breast Cancer Day ? I've never managed to get through on queue cut . It's always engaged .

Same here. I can't get through most of the time but if I ever manage it the item is always sold out. I wonder how many products they actually have in stock for these events, not too many I should think.:heart:

Only filming the show and not live ? hmmmmmm too expensive so they are cutting back methinks.

I see Claudia is letting her hair grow again. Obviously did'nt like it short. Not sophisticated enough for her, as she loves to pull it back into an updo - NOW I know why she is constantly squealing hysterically, its pulled back too tight and she is in pain. L....d preserve us !

BCC evening used to be a fun event.

The ST detectives would find the items and this site would be heaving!

Last years event really was rubbish. Most things weren't the automatic 50% reduction, lots of famous names were missing & what there was on offer was mostly back in stock the next morning.

I only ordered one thing the whole evening, the glass heart pendant, and that was returned. Other years I've ordered at least half a dozen things.

Won't be excitedly anticipating this year's show.

I see Claudia is letting her hair grow again. Obviously did'nt like it short. Not sophisticated enough for her, as she loves to pull it back into an updo - NOW I know why she is constantly squealing hysterically, its pulled back too tight and she is in pain. L....d preserve us !

I think she's beautiful.

She has tennants you know. Lady of the manor perhaps.:bow: She was talking about visiting a tennant yesterday.

Q cut is unless on BCC night. You need to have website and Q Active on the TV for a chance.
Last year they did not release each item to buy until they showed it live. In the previous years if you knew the number you could order any time before it showed.

I bought nothing last year for the first time.

Latest posts

Back