QVC Calender

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How about the original QVC tune they used when they first started as a ringtone. It was so annoying.

And I bags to be Miss December posing with two Christmas puds in strategic places like in Calender Girls.

Last edited:
Says a percentage of all sales will go to Breastcancer Care. Have they added that after reading this thread?

They've added that about donating to breast cancer care. I am sure that was not there yesterday. Maybe they have been reading this.

They must LOVE US:giggle::giggle:

That is definately a new line about donation to breast cancer because I left a comment enquiring what charity they were supporting as none was mentioned (not that they published it!!). Wonder what percentage will be???

How about the original QVC tune they used when they first started as a ringtone. It was so annoying.

And I bags to be Miss December posing with two Christmas puds in strategic places like in Calender Girls.

Presuming considerably bigger puddings would be called for?

I think I'd rather spare my sanity and just donate to breast cancer care myself and forget the calendar.

That is definately a new line about donation to breast cancer because I left a comment enquiring what charity they were supporting as none was mentioned (not that they published it!!). Wonder what percentage will be???

It was there yesterday evening when I looked at the site, because I remember thinking that they should be giving all the proceeds. still wouldn't buy the calendar though

Has someone posted a comment on the QVC page about this as their is a comment from someone saying "What a brilliant idea QVC : calender! I will have one for me ' one for my Daughter's Teacher , one for the Dinner Lady , one for the Postman , One for the lady next door , one for the Cat...... Whatever next , Yawn". Wonder if they are getting lots of comments like this.

Has someone posted a comment on the QVC page about this as their is a comment from someone saying "What a brilliant idea QVC : calender! I will have one for me ' one for my Daughter's Teacher , one for the Dinner Lady , one for the Postman , One for the lady next door , one for the Cat...... Whatever next , Yawn". Wonder if they are getting lots of comments like this.

I saw the comment, too. :giggle:

would rather just donate to breast cancer care i support the charity anyway would be good gift to give to someone your not keen on though

why stop at a calendar? Why can't we have a diary too with "helpful" hints on "fashion" and beauty? At the top of each day theycould print a reminder to checl out the TSV as they know how thick we all are!
Or how about a calendar where they are done up as celebrities a la "Stars in their eyes" now that would be worth seeing. Ali K as Madonna, J R J H and J F as the Pussy Cat Dolls?

For heaven's sake - don't go giving them any more ideas, I'm already at fever pitch!

Latest posts

Back