QVC comes up trumps !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RedorDead

Registered Shopper
This follows on from the thread "losing the will to live....".

After having received the wrong Charlie Lapson bag which I paid extra for to have on a express delivery and waited in for all day (wednesday), this is the shortened version of events......

Bag Not in stock in the colour I wanted but maybe still available from QVC Towers from the live show last week. Becasue it was blue and there were two different ones, the buyer in London took a picture of it on her mobile phone and texted it to me to see if it was the one.

I still couldnt tell if the was the right colour so they put it in a Taxi for me and had it at my house within an hour! (thurday)

Although I love the style of the bag, it still wasnt the colour of the one I orginally wanted (which was to match shoes I had recently bought) didnt really know what to do.

Spoke to Karen at QVC again after it arrived and she suggested that I find a bag on QVC that I liked - Any Bag - and I would have it FOC immediately.

I decided to go for 143719 which was the closest in colour to the one I originally wanted and may have ordered that originally had it have been on easy pay - too expensive otherwise) and it arrived today ( Saturday)

Karen Mc - THANK YOU so much for the time and effort you put into resolving this for me and the bag arrived this AM it's Beautiful :)

QVC - Thank you for the FOC bag - however - if the correct item was send in the first place none of this need ever have happened. We all know mistakes happen but these days they happen too often and the resolution takes too long............I'm pleased to see in this instance it was sorted out very quickly.

Well done Karen Mc - I do hope that QVC value your customer service skills and personal touch.

Linda :clapping::up:

Great feedback.Will they pay for a taxi to Manchester? but I am nearer to Knowsley 'Home of QVC'

Latest posts

Back