QVC fashion? To infinity and beyond...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Huggles

Registered Shopper
Why am I thinking Captain Kirk?

Bob Mackie needs whipped with a rubber hose till he promises never to design again, this is criminal. :taphead:

I did like Debbie Greenwoods jumper in the Yankee Candle presentation, I'd love to get one, but I'll bet my last pound it isn't a QVC item.

Last edited:
Hm! just bought the black fleece with gold buttons, it does look smart. hope it's not a mistake.
Not really interested in Sad Man in a Tan presenting.

Why am I thinking Captain Kirk?

Bob Mackie needs whipped with a rubber hose till he promises never to design again, this is criminal. :taphead:

I did like Debbie Greenwoods jumper in the Yankee Candle presentation, I'd love to get one, but I'll bet my last pound it isn't a QVC item.

Haha! You're not wrong, that's Captain Kirk to a T!

I saw some of the Yankee Candle show and I think the cardy you liked is this one:
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...152&storeId=10252&partNumber=154044&langId=-2

Hope that's helpful.

Don't get a red one cos they never survive: beamed down to a planet but never beamed back!

Jude xx

I want the Mr.Spock one.:smirk:

Is this the one, donna?

That is truly hideous! I do remember a presenter mentioning that he designed the clothes for TV shows but I assumed they meant Dynasty or something similar.

I suppose the built-in compass is for negotiating your way around strange planets after the beaming down business.

Latest posts

Back