QVC Now Want Password and Not A Pin

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who has ever had there Q account hacked??
They need to make up their minds what they want from us.
I thought that you needed an email address to log on on line.

You still need your email address but a password now and not a pin.

I'm going to see how long I can hold out not changing my details and not place an order. Be interesting to see how long I can last. TBH there is nothing on the TV guide I'm particularly interested in.

Wish me luck.

I am doing exactly the same, when I really want to buy something I will have a go....LOL

It used to remember my email address, now it doesn't.

So not only do I now have to type in a long email address, but also a long password (that has to contain letters and numbers) just to check my account.

All this instead of just typing a 4 digit number.

Yet another reason not to use QVC any more.

I hope they read this.

They want your account to be more secure online to prevent any possibility of your account being hacked. And you want to use that as a reason not to shop with them? You obviously don't value you your security online which you should do very much so.

What about on the app? I used it to place my order for the tarte tsv and only had to enter my pin. Maybe they will update the app so you can only use the password.

The app wants a password as well. I tried to order something this afternoon and it tried to change my pin to a password, which it accepted, but it wouldn't process my order and wanted me to phone customer services. Unfortunately, I'm off work sick with a chest infection and I've lost my voice so they've lost an order and I really can't face the effort of a conversation with them so they've lost a customer for the time being. Saves any of those impulse buys I suppose :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back