QVC Outlet stores

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lepres

Registered Shopper
Hi
Just wondering if anyone has been to either of them recently and any good bargains to be had?

Do you know if returns are accepted at either branch please?

Thanks

Oops, sorry, I didn't explain properly.

I know Shrewsbury no longer have changing rooms, (not sure about Warrington) so if I was to purchase something in say Warrington could I then return it to Shrewsbury.

Thanks

I know that the outlet stores will takes outlet returns within the 30 day money back guarantee period, and as the 2 stores are the same company, I assume it doesn't matter which outlet store you return to.

I popped into the Shrewsbury one a few weeks back, what a waste of time that was, there seemed to be a load of rubbish items in there, although they did have a few of the last Cozee home tsv in stock

The outlet stores seem to be a bit hit and miss these days.
There are so many ebayers out there buying up all the decent saleable clothes, so it is very hard to find clothing.
The heavier items - bedding, cooking items, large bulky items still seem to be there though.
It just depends if you can time your visit with when they put some good stock out.
I find Shrewsbury better than Warrington and only go a few times a year when my mother comes to stay but car parking us a bit steep !

I was in the Shrewsbury one about three weeks ago and was shocked at state of some of the returned items, boots almost worn through (for about £50) and trainers that looked like they had run a thousand miles (£25). Wouldn't put them in a jumble sale. A lot of the bedding looked like it had been used for months. Still never mind discount on Mondays for OAP's !! Nowhere to try on not that I wanted to of course.

I was in the Warrington store a couple of weeks ago - spent ages - 1.5 hours? - but bought very little.

I bought 3 necklaces at 99p (not this year's, but OK for standby or token pressie.., but not boxed, unsurprisingly), but fashion was rubbish. Some from the daughter of the 'fairy' lady) was falling apart - the fabric looked beautiful, but there were holes everywhere. In one case - it was about a 9 inch hole. Why do they try to sell these? I would NEVER buy anything from this range now.

No decent electricals either. Years ago, I got an Oreck (well 2 - one for me and one for my mum - still both going strong). Now, no Sketchers (well, maybe a couple - well worn, very large sizes, with mud on soles). Some muddy, worn Uggs too.

Happily, I spent very little.

Really disappointed to read this, was planning a trip to Shrewsbury outlet hoping to get some emu's, not sure its worth it now tho.

I was in the Warrington store a couple of weeks ago - spent ages - 1.5 hours? - but bought very little.

I bought 3 necklaces at 99p (not this year's, but OK for standby or token pressie.., but not boxed, unsurprisingly), but fashion was rubbish. Some from the daughter of the 'fairy' lady) was falling apart - the fabric looked beautiful, but there were holes everywhere. In one case - it was about a 9 inch hole. Why do they try to sell these? I would NEVER buy anything from this range now.

No decent electricals either. Years ago, I got an Oreck (well 2 - one for me and one for my mum - still both going strong). Now, no Sketchers (well, maybe a couple - well worn, very large sizes, with mud on soles). Some muddy, worn Uggs too.

Happily, I spent very little.

:mysmilie_11: it's insulting really, expecting people to buy items like this. Sounds like a lot of the stuff is only fit for the bin, never mind spending hard earned money on it. QVC should be ashamed of themselves selling stuff like that. Even charity shop items are clean and respectable looking and sold at a reasonable price...and better still, for a good cause.

..... I find Shrewsbury better than Warrington and only go a few times a year when my mother comes to stay but car parking us a bit steep !

Don't tell me they charge for parking! Presumably, they feel they have to make up for the loss of P&P when you go to them!

Latest posts

Back