QVC Presenter Blogs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rebus

Registered Shopper
When QVC launched the presenter blogs with a fanfare in early 2009 I assumed that this was to be part of their 'Performance Plan' and written into their contract i.e. mandatory. The web page introduction tells us to 'keep in touch with all your favourite presenters'. Would that be true! As with all things new, blogs were written fairly frequently, at least once a month and more so by some. So where are we eighteen months down the line......
No prizes for the worst blogger - Anne Dawson - going for the record of nearly 12 months without an update! And even that last post was plagiarising Pipa and Kathy's blogs.
All credit to those that stand out for either hilarious content (Debbie G), frequency (Debbie F, Julia R and Craig) and infrequent quantity, not quality (Julian).
I note that even our esteemed technology expert, Anthony, is obviously winding down before he calls it a day by not providing an update since March.
So, how long before they fall into total dis-repair and disappear altogether?:thinking:

I just went and had a look, Claire still has her cringeworthy "Me and My Mummy" blog posted on April 22nd.:dull:

If anyone's interested, Pipa has her own personal blog/website/forum for women called The Raphael Project - not QVC or music related.

:talking:perhaps they should all get Debbie G's husband to do a guest blog for them, as he has for his chocolate-obsessed wife this week! This really made me laugh! He says he "married a strange woman" and that's his defence for hiding chocolate all over the house!

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/debbie_greenwood/?nonqiclink

Paul Coia used to write a lot in newspapers - he had a column in the Scottish Sunday Times for a good while and also he wrote about pop in the Sunday Post. Incidentally has anyone ever eaten a deep fried Mars Bar?:cake:

Well I'm from Glasgow, which I believe is where they were invented and I've never tried one! lol supposedly quite a treat, although most 'wegies' like things fried in batter! :grin:

I know I must lead a sad life but I quite enjoy having a nosey at their blogs - I thought too they had to update them as part of their jobs

Well I'm from Glasgow, which I believe is where they were invented and I've never tried one! lol supposedly quite a treat, although most 'wegies' like things fried in batter! :grin:

Would they be all runny inside? I think I could go for the idea as long as I knew the oil hadn't just been used for cod'n'chips! Heart attack or what?:emo:

Just a thought, maybe they need inspiration about what they should write about. In an "Ideal World" what would you like to see/read about on the blogs? Careful now.................

Latest posts

Back