QVC Shop Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Themroc

Registered Shopper
While in Shrewsbury today I stopped off at the shop in the Darwin Centre. Lots of Cooks Essentials on the shelf. I picked up 830950 the stainless steel 22cm everyday pan, trivet with glass lid. The price on the sticker said QVC Price £22.37p, store price £13.29p. I bought one and also got my 30% discount making it only £9.29p.

I know I got it at a good price, but when I checked the QVC web site it says it's £23.50p but with Introductory Price it only costs £21.45p.

Do they just make up the prices?

I go to the warrington one now and again ... and yes the ticket prices usually have no bearing to the price on the qvc website.

By the way what did shrewsbury have ?? Did they have any Kitchenaid mixers?

Missy x

I go to the warrington one now and again ... and yes the ticket prices usually have no bearing to the price on the qvc website.

Missy x

They had one in last time I was in the warrington shop for about £150.

They had one in last time I was in the warrington shop for about £150.

oooh .... I'll go and have a lookie ...

Missy

Oooh I'll fight you for it! :muscle::giggle: Only joking - I rang Warrington last week and asked if they'd had any KitchenAids in as I wouldn't mind one but it's a bit of a trail for me unless they've definitely got one in! They told me they'd only had one so far, it retailed at £259 and sold almost as soon as it arrived. This was the recent TSV with various attachments inc ice cream maker. Perhaps the £150 is the cheaper mixer? I think there are a couple for sale on QVCUK.com. Tbh I'm not too bothered about the extras and the stand mixer is cheaper on Amazon than even the QVC outlet price I think...so maybe I'll let this one go...:angel:. Good luck in securing yours :nod:

Last edited:

Missy x

Non on display, but lot of big cardboard boxes. They did have jack lanne juicers in orange, Lock'n'lock salad bowls, flackseeds and signed cd's and even the signed book about cooking with 4 ingredients for £1.99.

Im off to Warrington in a bit (to get my M&S Dine in for a Tenner-s!!) so Im going to call in the PVC shop while Im over there.
Will let you all know if there;s anything fantastical in.

Not much in over in Warrington. Couple of racks of a Centigrade coat with a detachable furry collar, three colours of it all being sold off for £4.99. Pile of halogen ovens for £23 quid and some of those foldy uppy ladders for £49. Rest was the usual tat.
I only bought some lock and lock containers (£6) and some of those silicone oven gloves (£6 also).
Defo didnt see any more Kitchenaids!

Hi AMN,

Thanks for the info .... yes Wton is always a bit hit and miss ... thanks for the update on the K.Aids I'll just have to use the trusted method ... of a wooden spoon and loads of elbow grease !!!!

Missy x

When I was in the Warrington outlet a couple of weeks ago all the clothes were on sale at 99p! There were racks of them but I couldn't even be bothered to take a look as they just looked like a load of old tat.

However, I was tempted by some Emu boots (last TSV I think) which I bought for £29 :blush:

Latest posts

Back