QVC Web Ordering Problem?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AnnaBanana

Registered Shopper
Did anybody else have a problem ordering from the website today?

I was watching the Diamonique Spectacular, and wanted to order a ring. I was poised and already on qvcuk.com, ready to order anything as soon as soon as it took my fancy. Well it did, so I tried to order it and kept getting an error message telling me to phone through my order instead. By the time I'd got to the phone and dialled QCut I was too late - I'd just got connected only to hear Cathering saying my ring had sold out - to say I was pissed off would be a grand understatement :angry:

Did anybody else have a problem ordering from the website today?

I was watching the Diamonique Spectacular, and wanted to order a ring. I was poised and already on qvcuk.com, ready to order anything as soon as soon as it took my fancy. Well it did, so I tried to order it and kept getting an error message telling me to phone through my order instead. By the time I'd got to the phone and dialled QCut I was too late - I'd just got connected only to hear Cathering saying my ring had sold out - to say I was pissed off would be a grand understatement :angry:

That happened to me two days ago. I could get on and order, but when I tried to put the order through, I got the same message. I had to use QCut and very nearly missed out on one of the items I wanted - most annoying.:headbang:

That happened to me two days ago. I could get on and order, but when I tried to put the order through, I got the same message. I had to use QCut and very nearly missed out on one of the items I wanted - most annoying.:headbang:

Oh dear, what item was that then?:tongue:

This happens to me quite often, sometimes a good thing as saves me from reckless ordering of something I don't really want or need.

But other times very annoying if you miss out on an item you really do want, and of course you can't get your cash back from Quidco.

I just put it down to a lot of people trying to order from website at once as always seems to happen during the most popular shows, but it's something QVC need to sort out!

It has done the same many times for me but I find if I close all internet pages down, then open up only TopCashBack/Quidco & click though to QVC it works fine HTH x

This happens to me quite often, sometimes a good thing as saves me from reckless ordering of something I don't really want or need.

But other times very annoying if you miss out on an item you really do want, and of course you can't get your cash back from Quidco.

I just put it down to a lot of people trying to order from website at once as always seems to happen during the most popular shows, but it's something QVC need to sort out!

Most definitely, I was so annoyed, especially as even if the item does come back into stock in the future, I have missed out on the easy payments, and it wasn't made available through advanced order like some of the other sell outs from yesterday :sad:

And yes, they do need to to sort it out, especially if it's not a one-off incident (I was worried it might just have been my lousy laptop throwing a spaz but evidently not) - they may as well not offer the web ordering service if they can't guarantee it'll work flawlessly 100% of the time. :mysmilie_503:

I've had a couple of problems since they changed their website layout. I especially find it unstable when I try to choose a size and colour, just as I click on what I want the page jumps and I get something totally different on the screen, which wastes time if it's a fast selling item. I much prefer the old website before they 'upgraded'??? it, and I have to say, the old TSV/OTO jingle on TV.

This has always happened to me on various laptops and PCs in the house; it seems to happen for two reasons:
-I've let something in my basket too long and it's been emptied automatically
-I've been logged in for hours and not used the QVC window for a long time

The only solution is to close the window (and the Quidco window) and open them afresh. Occasionally I need to restart the laptop too.

This makes me think it's less to do with QVC's site and something to do with my lappy. I'm so used to it now I usually re-open the QVC window just before any tempting show comes on...although I've been a lot less tempted of late. Equally it may be a security feature so that any qvc membership/ password details that you might have saved on your computer can't be accessed by anyone else to place an order...just a thought?

HTH

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back