QVCs Charlie Bears prices - RIDICULOUS - 'V' for value - don't think so!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm a bit behind as I've not logged on for a few weeks.

I'm totally p'd off with QVC as regards Charlie Bears. I've found over the last couple of shows that even when an item comes on air, many are still not accessible via the website, which is my preferred choice of ordering. I accept they don't put them on early as they may sell out before the show, but once the item airs, it should be available to order on the website, so I've given up on QVC and will get my bears elsewhere in future.

ahh that has only happend once just before christmas but this time they were all up with a good amount of time before to order them

Ian's right! Always on the case to get us those bears! I've just paid for Ballantyne - can't wait to receive him - same surname as a v good friend of mine - that's my excuse anyway!

I'm pretty new to Charlie Bears but I won't be buying from QVC much, if at all. When you have websites which sell at the proper price and free p+p whats the point? Also I am fortunate in that there is a shop near me which sells the Charlie Bears and the husband and wife are lvely. The wife really knows the bears but she isn't a pushy person. As a result we've had 4 new ones in the last week! I got Harris and Charlie 2010 and mom got Heath and Cotton Sox. I'd rather buy from a small local business too.

Latest posts

Back