RAC Dash Cam TSV 28/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RAC 205 Full HD In Car Camera with 16GB SD Card Carry Case & Torch
Item Number: 508587
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.98
P&P £6.95

With a sleek and compact design, the RAC 205 is a forward-facing dash cam that can be placed directly onto your windscreen and records in full HD quality, with a 140 degree wide angle lens that allows you to capture more of the road, and a 2.3" LCD colour screen; all helping to record your journeys and give you visual proof of any incidents that may occur. Ensure peace of mind on all your road trips with video footage of other's driving as well as your own, for reassurance and security.

The latest in-car camera technology - aiming to keep you safe on the road, dash cams are designed to allow you to record a multitude of factors that protect you from fraudulent insurance claims.

Discreet recording - the video display screen incorporated in the unit turns off after a short time so that the drivers’ view is not interrupted, while in the background the camera is recording everything on the road ahead. Plus, when the SD card is full, the RAC 205 operates on a loop recording system and will overwrite the oldest recording and continue, without the need to erase or download any data.

Microphone and speaker – if required, sounds and conversations can be recorded. If not, a simple one touch button will mute the microphone.

Suitable for use day or night
Suitable for any vehicle
Photo mode allows you to take still photos with the camera
A video segment can be safely stored to ensure it is not recorded over by simply pressing the emergency button
Designed to draw power from your vehicle, the device must be continuously plugged in to a power source (i.e. your car's cigarette lighter) while in use

What’s in the box?

1 x RAC 205 Full HD in car camera
1 x 16GB SD card
1 x Carry case
1 x Suction mount holder
1 x Charger and lead
1 x RAC flashlight

Technical Specifications:

Screen: 2.3" TFT LDC,
Lens: F2.0 6G+IR, 140 degree wide angle lens
Recording: 1080P Full HD
Video Format: MPEG4 (H.264)
Sensor: 2.0 megapixels
Memory card: 16GB SD Card – supports up to 32GB SD card class 6 to 10
Features: enhanced night vision, low light warning, photo mode, SOS data protection, file locking, loop recording, SOS recording, motion detection, mute function
Power source: internal rechargeable battery works on 12v vehicle; to be plugged in to your in-car cigarette lighter
Measures: 6.3cm x 7cm x 3cm (2.5" x 2.8" x 1.2")
Weight: 0.115kg

Delivered to UK mainland only, excluding Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.508587

This seems like a good idea. I just wish they did one that records the idiot tailgaters driving too close behind, or the idiots that overtake on the left.

It says "suitable for any vehicle".

But not mine (a Fiat Panda basic model) as the price was cut back so much that they didn't fit a 12 volt socket to plug it into.

So they should say "suitable for any vehicle except a basic Fiat Panda". Do you think the ASA will take this mis-selling up?

It says "suitable for any vehicle".

But not mine (a Fiat Panda basic model) as the price was cut back so much that they didn't fit a 12 volt socket to plug it into.

So they should say "suitable for any vehicle except a basic Fiat Panda". Do you think the ASA will take this mis-selling up?
There are a few cars out there now withough a 12v socket. The car I used to have had two, one in the dash and one in the boot which was very useful.

Latest posts

Back