Random Comment.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ant7t

Registered Shopper
Did someone say I'm repeating myself? No? Yes? Yes, I am. But another post with no expectancy of huge responses. Just checked and my first purchase was a Chrome Diopside ring on the 22 Jan 2016. You know FB has a memories thing. I saw one on mine from 2017, complaining about all the waffle before giving price. So, around a year in, I was getting annoyed about the slow pace. Give price, then waffle. And now, it's even worse. At least they had multiple items per hour, not 2 or 3 :p

Good choice though. Chrome Diopside is one of my favourite stones. Shame that most of the stuff they have now is "included" or "heavily included". Back in the day it was mostly "slightly included".
One of my favourites too. Not just coz it was my first purchase either. (On JM it was Tanzanite as the first).

I love chrome diopside, I've got a lot of that. Sadly, I remember what my first purchase was too and it was a blingy 'padparadscha' quartz ring that I've never worn and is located my 'what were you thinking' jewellery box (we all have one of those don't we?)

I love chrome diopside, I've got a lot of that. Sadly, I remember what my first purchase was too and it was a blingy 'padparadscha' quartz ring that I've never worn and is located my 'what were you thinking' jewellery box (we all have one of those don't we?)
I think I have some of that quartz too, but as loose. I always wear my rings, even if it's one day. :p After all, it's paid for so why not? Not sure I have a what was I thinking box, as much as a 'bored' mind. I don't like change, but I get fed up of looking at the same things day in day out. So, I just 'forget' to wear them, but do look at them every so often, and maybe put them on again ;)

Latest posts

Back