Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is Kieran the bloke on TJC that has a syrup perched on his bonce?
That isn't a syrup, it's a hair transplant. ;) Must have been the quickest growing transplanted hair ever o_O, as I first noticed his full head of hair in January, but in November 2023, he still had his thinning and balding Bobby Charlton combover hairstyle.

After all your comments earlier I had to see if ol’ Pedro was looking as bizarre are you said…

IMG_0085.jpg

IW .jpg

No doubt we’ll be told that “look” is down to Opatra/collagen capsules/whatever he’s selling…

reminds me of that thing from the doctor who spin off..

IMG_0088.jpeg

OMG, I wasn’t imagining things earlier! When Pedro was bending over the vibro plate thing all I could see were the forehead bumps. He looks as if he’s going to sprout little horns from there.
Has anyone seen the American TV show Dr Pimple Popper? If not it's people who have terrible skin conditions and growths on their body, often totally disfiguring. Sometimes it's a massive cyst and the doctor cuts around it and removes the stinky crud that's in there. It's quite addictive viewing but in some cases life changing for the patient. The British version is The Bad Skin Clinic but I prefer the American version. We could refer Pedro and his growth to the clinic!

Stop saying 'you're buying nuffink ... you're only 'trying' it'

When a viewer completes the purchase process ... even with flexis ... even with an x day return guarantee, they have PURCHASED the item, a transaction of SALE has been completed.

If the viewer was indeed buying nuffink and only trying it, then why ask for any payment up front whatsoever? Send the product out on a 30 day no quibble return guarantee with no initial payment. Then your waffle would at least be based on fact.

Stop talking GUFF.

Latest posts

Back