Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mutts, I'm watching her at the moment, and for the simple reason that she's stopping Howard from getting a word in edgeways, I LURRVVE HER! He just asked her to "wait a minute" while he gave some information and she totally ignored him and carried on talking - priceless! On a more serious note, she's showing off the scarf clip/brooch from her range, and it's in the design of a blurdy windmill! How many more times will she tell us that she lives in a converted windmill? And of course we just HAD to have the "I'm Moira C, welcome to my home" clip. This is just self-indulgent showing off and she should pack it in. For anyone out there who doesn't know: MOIRA C LIVES IN A CONVERTED WINDMILL! YOU GOT IT?

Does she live in a windmill Historymystery I never knew that... (I really am an awful liar). Love the fact that she shut Howard up!!! Nice one Moira!!! Can't quite work out how he would have got bowels into the conversation while selling scarves.

This is hilarious. They're selling an Elizabeth Grant 6pc Supreme Skincare Regime : -

Combined Value Price £204.94
Ideal World Price £39.99
Saving £164.95

What complete and utter nonsense. It's so funny though.

I guess it's just as well that Boots, Superdrug, John Lewis, House of Fraser, Debenhams and anyone you care to name don't sell Elizabeth Grant as surely there's no way they could match such 'amazing' savings :mysmilie_19:

Blimey .What a bargain. How do they do it?That's going to sell out.

I don't know how they do it, I take back everything I've said about a lack of bargains. That's 5 times cheaper than it's real worth, wow!

Who needs 'effin Proto-Col at £150.00 when you can get on Old Lizzie's Torricelumn (TM) Train for £40 :mysmilie_59:

If anyone is after any Vax products please note that although some of Ideal's Vax prices have been genuinely good (at least on on the POTD's anyway) you can use voucher code BLACK20 today and get 20% off everything on the Vax website.

Might be worth cross checking the prices :mysmilie_59:

Stop slacking Mutters, back to work for you!:mysmilie_17:

Only just seen your comment, I had been working so hard I didn't see it (snigger snigger, it is Friday after all...).

Actually I have had a thought. Do you reckon Lizzie G (also known as Elizabeth Grant) is related to Honey G who I believe is taking the world by storm on the X Factor (I don't watch it but hear everybody talking about her). I reckon they are sisters...

LITTLE GOLLUM seems more desperate than ever while selling a genuinely well overpriced Hoover Cordless Vacuum Cleaner. (It's available for much less elsewhere).

He's pulling the shysters favourite 'finger to the earpiece' trick as they're supposedly so busy and screamed 'I honestly cannot believe the people in my earpiece and what they are telling me'.

Such a dreadful little man, he doesn't improve with age does he? :mysmilie_59:

LITTLE GOLLUM seems more desperate than ever while selling a genuinely well overpriced Hoover Cordless Vacuum Cleaner. (It's available for much less elsewhere).

He's pulling the shysters favourite 'finger to the earpiece' trick as they're supposedly so busy and screamed 'I honestly cannot believe the people in my earpiece and what they are telling me'.

Such a dreadful little man, he doesn't improve with age does he? :mysmilie_59:

To be honest, I can't see him improving in any way, shape or form at all. I think he is horrid.

Only just seen your comment, I had been working so hard I didn't see it (snigger snigger, it is Friday after all...).

Actually I have had a thought. Do you reckon Lizzie G (also known as Elizabeth Grant) is related to Honey G who I believe is taking the world by storm on the X Factor (I don't watch it but hear everybody talking about her). I reckon they are sisters...

Lizzie G - who?
Honey G - who?
X Factor - What's that all about?
Don't watch to much "proper telly" especially X factor etc, but I've just arrived home after going to my local shopping Mall, at Castle Point at Bournemouth, with a pocket full of dosh looking for a nice long, warm winter overcoat. Worried about the "Black Friday" skirmishes, I expected a lot of heavy handed punters but no! Place was more empty than usual so I had a good meander at the "Stuff" in all the usual shops. Now here is a thought, wouldn't it be nice to have men's clobber on selly telly, or is that to much of a stretch? I guess it is, even though we make up 50% ish of the population? Just sayin! BTW nothing caught my eye, so I ordered one off t'internet, and yes, it's free delivery. Have a nice evening peeps!

I expected Black Friday riots at lunchtime in Putney. There weren't any...

Everyone must have been indoors watching the 'bargains'on shopping tv.Why get cold ?I didn't see that many people whilst in Cardiff.

images.jpeg

Shreque said they cleared 2 billion in sales on Black Friday !!

Latest posts

Back