Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They're selling a Polti Vaporella Forever 615 Steam Generator Iron (a good price but not one of Polti's better devices).

It was around 7.20am and Poo Poo exclaimed 'OK, it looks like we're heading towards a quite dramatic sell out before 8.00am, we've already called 20% of the stock gone'

Will it sell out?

UPDATE : - it's now 7.30am and now he's saying if you order in the next 15 minutes you should definitely get it :mysmilie_59:

Everyone must have been indoors watching the 'bargains'on shopping tv.Why get cold ?I didn't see that many people whilst in Cardiff.

View attachment 13057

Shreque said they cleared 2 billion in sales on Black Friday !!

If that's the case then Britain's energy needs are sorted with all the 'effin static that will be generated from so many people wearing the Polyester Super Trousers :mysmilie_59:

They're selling a Polti Vaporella Forever 615 Steam Generator Iron (a good price but not one of Polti's better devices).

It was around 7.20am and Poo Poo exclaimed 'OK, it looks like we're heading towards a quite dramatic sell out before 8.00am, we've already called 20% of the stock gone'

Will it sell out?

UPDATE : - it's now 7.30am and now he's saying if you order in the next 15 minutes you should definitely get it :mysmilie_59:

It's GONE (until tomorrow?) :mysmilie_19:

A few minutes into the Call Blocker show, Howard revealed the two things that really annoy him: nuisance calls, and dog poo on the pavement. You have to hand it to him, it doesn't matter what he's selling, he nearly always manages a reference to his favourite subject.

A few minutes into the Call Blocker show, Howard revealed the two things that really annoy him: nuisance calls, and dog poo on the pavement. You have to hand it to him, it doesn't matter what he's selling, he nearly always manages a reference to his favourite subject.

If anyone knows a psychiatrist (which I don't), I would love to know what they make of his poo obsession.

Comrade Kevinski says "people didnt go for this watch the first time as they were scared of it!" So he has said buy it this time and call him so he can take you step by step through the watch.

Also the bald fella says these watches are "monstering out" "best prices evvvvvvver" "guys these are going going going" and has dropped in a few "are these prices right guys?!" and said Bald bloke says he'd happily sit in a restuurant (Mcds? or KFC) with his sleeve pulled up a little bit to show the watch he is wearing :mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_19:

How embarrassing are these two...Also Comrade Kevinski is so generous he is adding in more and more little extras with the watches, why not just have a legit Bermuda watches website with proper contact details Kev???

PS dont forget folks all these watches and extra tat were made especially for IW viewers as Igor listens to the IW customers :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_59:

Last edited:
Comrade Kevinski says "people didnt go for this watch the first time as they were scared of it!" So he has said buy it this time and call him so he can take you step by step through the watch.

Also the bald fella says these watches are "monstering out" "best prices evvvvvvver" "guys these are going going going" and has dropped in a few "are these prices right guys?!" and said Bald bloke says he'd happily sit in a restuurant (Mcds? or KFC) with his sleeve pulled up a little bit to show the watch he is wearing :mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_19:

How embarrassing are these two...Also Comrade Kevinski is so generous he is adding in more and more little extras with the watches, why not just have a legit Bermuda watches website with proper contact details Kev???

PS dont forget folks all these watches and extra tat were made especially for IW viewers as Igor listens to the IW customers :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_59:

So the bald guy would rather swank with a Vostok, than the Omega he normally wears would he?

They must be good!!!

The bald ones favourite,i have to apologise in no way shape or form do i want you to think i am rushing you but these are monstering out you have to act now if you want one, do me a favour baldy just shut the feck up for all our sake.

I'd been watching IW and had forgotten to switch the channel back to something a bit more sensible, to avoid OH commenting about the sh*te I watch on telly and the sh*te I buy from the telly, anyhow, I heard him shout OMG! from the other room, and I rushed in and said "what's the matter"? He pointed at the Vostock watch on the screen and said "Who on God's earth would want to wear that hideous thing, and they want 200 quid for it too - unbelievable!!!"

I actually bought the polti steam cleaner over the weekend

46 quid delivered beat anywhere else by a tenner and most places by a lot. Has good reviews online elsewhere and my old trusty unit has finally had enough.

Lets see how good it is

The pie maker is back and is now even cheaper

Sadly out of the 10 pies chef joeeeee produced 9 were burnt and one in his own words resembled a road traffic accident

Was quite a funny show tbf

Hang about

Sally just shouted and woke me up

Richard is on with toys and everything has the hamleys tag and now for whatever reason they can use their name

On today's pie maker show, Joe Remblance made reference to a 'pie sandwich'. He didn't say who had recommended such an unusual concoction, but my money is on Big Brodder's.

It's not hard to imagine him enjoying one as an early morning snack... pies.jpgbrod.jpg

Hang about

Richard is on with toys and everything has the hamleys tag and now for whatever reason they can use their name

I don't know whether it's got anything to do with it but Hamley's has been bought by the Chinese. This was a report shortly before it happened.Perhaps Mire and his suppliers supply them?If so how the mighty have fallen.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/oct/22/hamleys-to-be-sold-to-chinese-footwear-retailer

Last edited:
Hang about

Noticed that inside a branch of Tesco they're now directly mentioning Argos in price comparisons so perhaps there has been a change enabling them to mention other companies like Hamleys.

Apart from Peter Simon's weird and decidedly kinky obsession with "ladies of curve and shape", tonight when selling the Woodland Leather jackets he kept mentioning "first of four installments" so someone must have had words with him :mysmilie_59:

He's on with the Mankey Tosspot (sorry, Mathey Tissot) watches at present, and he's saying "all we want from you today is £100 plus the post & packaging, the first of 4 instalments" - so it does look as though someone has had a little word in his lugholes. About time - he (and others) have been getting away with being disingenuous for far too long. He's just told us that the watch can tell us when it's full moon - quite frankly, I'm not surprised he would want to know that, as his behaviour is probably affected by the full moon, but for the rest of us they just look like the usual overpriced carp. Come back when the watch forecasts the winning numbers of the National Lottery, Pete, then I'll buy one.

Apart from Peter Simon's weird and decidedly kinky obsession with "ladies of curve and shape", tonight when selling the Woodland Leather jackets he kept mentioning "first of four installments" so someone must have had words with him :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back