Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Talking of hiding something, they're now selling limited edition Mathey-Tissot Roly watches (300 made, £599+P&P each) but Kevski admitted that there's no card or anything supplied with the watch to prove that it's limited in terms of numbers (eg. 76/300) and you have to contact Kevski directly if you want proof that they are indeed limited.

So that's an expensive watch with nothing normally supplied to prove its provenance. Great family heirloom :mysmilie_59:

I wonder if anyone who does contact him for authenticity, merely receives something he knocked up in 10 minutes on windows 95.

I cannot believe people are still buying from this trashy channel.

I am one of them and no I'm not some doddery old lady who is impressed by everything I see, and yes there are certain presenters I will not watch and certainly wouldn't buy when they on air. I can say that my mattress I purchased from them is the best I've ever had, and we recently purchased a Wagner paint sprayer from there and it was the best price we could find, I don't buy much from shopping channels but I can say I buy more from IW than QVC .

I am one of them and no I'm not some doddery old lady who is impressed by everything I see, and yes there are certain presenters I will not watch and certainly wouldn't buy when they on air. I can say that my mattress I purchased from them is the best I've ever had, and we recently purchased a Wagner paint sprayer from there and it was the best price we could find, I don't buy much from shopping channels but I can say I buy more from IW than QVC .

Thankfully there are still a few good deals to be had, regrettably they are becoming fewer and fewer now.

From a glut no name face potions and quack pills, preposterously priced tatt watches and of course the biggest ripoff of all, the appalling Pleather Plop Furniture, it's surely not an inventory of merchandise to secure a future.

It's clear from the ever exotic sales pitches that this channel is not in rude health, it has long since gone past ridiculous which is a real shame. We cannot just blame the Ex-Bid Ghouls for this although they are indicative of how far this once genuinely decent channel has sank, the old guard are dreadful too. The presentation is shocking, at times plain contemptuous.

Looks like it's had it's day :sad:

I have from time to time bought a garden product but has been over a year since i did that, i just dont see anything that appeals and listening to that dreadful screaching female SJ in the background at the moment i understand why.

Thomas Kinkade 60 Minute Deal

Presented by Peter Simon with Gary Schaffer (the rattan garden furniture expert)

8:00 PM - 9:00 PM, Thursday 16 February

Beat the Clock! Join us in this great deal show where you have exactly 60 minutes to get this great product at an amazing price! Miss it Miss Out :mysmilie_59:

Comrade Kevinski has urged us all to just BUY BUY BUY these watches as you havent got time to look at comparisons on the web.

As per Peter is having problems trying to say Matheo-Tiso, Mathuo-Tisit, Motheyo-Tosso, Math-Tis (??) Matheeit Ositio, Matthew-Swissiot, Vos...Math-Titstot(????) ..............THESE ARE ALLOCATING!!!! JUST BUY BEFORE THE COLLECTORS BUY *These collectors will buy and put on ebay comrades...............Well thats what out good old comrade Kev says :mysmilie_19:

PS; its the 7pm watch show with added countdown clock for that much needed touch of ideal world class :mysmilie_13:

Comrade Kevinski has urged us all to just BUY BUY BUY these watches as you havent got time to look at comparisons on the web.

As per Peter is having problems trying to say Matheo-Tiso, Mathuo-Tisit, Motheyo-Tosso, Math-Tis (??) Matheeit Ositio, Matthew-Swissiot, Vos...Math-Titstot(????) ..............THESE ARE ALLOCATING!!!! JUST BUY BEFORE THE COLLECTORS BUY *These collectors will buy and put on ebay comrades...............Well thats what out good old comrade Kev says :mysmilie_19:

PS; its the 7pm watch show with added countdown clock for that much needed touch of ideal world class :mysmilie_13:

The desperation shown during that watch hour seemed even greater than usual (if that's even possible); Perverse Peter Simon shouting half the phone number over Kevski, Pete saying (or shouting) that he wanted the watches to go to a "good home" as a reason to get on the phone because the "collectors" would be using the web, Kevski saying that the Lamborghini watch was cheaper than they could find it secondhand, Kevski letting on that he (his company) did the design work for the Bermuda watch (something we all suspected) and had worked hard to make it so cheap (surely not a selling point?), etc. :mysmilie_59:

Plonker Pete is now on with the poor model Simone who looks so awkward and stiff as a board while Pete plasters himself all over her like a very bad rash!!!

Does he not have ANY self awarness at all?

This maybe Petes hardest show ever as the item has no flexi pay so he will have to say the full price...........well wait a minute known him he will no doubt come up with some mad method to confuse all of us with the price!! Something along the lines of one leg WILL cost you £10 today!!!! :drunk::thinking:

PS: he is selling trousers incase anyone was wondering why one leg.

Last edited:
Thomas Kinkade 60 Minute Deal

Presented by Peter Simon with Gary Schaffer (the rattan garden furniture expert)

8:00 PM - 9:00 PM, Thursday 16 February

Beat the Clock! Join us in this great deal show where you have exactly 60 minutes to get this great product at an amazing price! Miss it Miss Out :mysmilie_59:

Pee Pee Schaffer is now an 'Artist'. I suspect that come Spring he'll be a 'Garden Architect' again.

I have to say, I'm not so convinced.

I fancy he'll lend his hand to anything, so long as you cross it with silver first.

30p should do the trick :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0295.JPGIMG_0294.JPG

Pee Pee Schaffer is now an 'Artist'. I suspect that come Spring he'll be a 'Garden Architect' again.

I have to say, I'm not so convinced.

I fancy he'll lend his hand to anything, so long as you cross it with silver first.

30p should do the trick :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 13496View attachment 13497

It looks like Peter Vollebregt has put away his presentation pointer for good and is no longer Ideal’s official art critic. Thinking back, I seem to remember something about him wanting to spend more time with his vacuum cleaners and heaters.

Such a versatile performer. He will be sadly missed.

The desperation shown during that watch hour seemed even greater than usual (if that's even possible); Perverse Peter Simon shouting half the phone number over Kevski, Pete saying (or shouting) that he wanted the watches to go to a "good home" as a reason to get on the phone because the "collectors" would be using the web, Kevski saying that the Lamborghini watch was cheaper than they could find it secondhand, Kevski letting on that he (his company) did the design work for the Bermuda watch (something we all suspected) and had worked hard to make it so cheap (surely not a selling point?), etc. :mysmilie_59:

My favourite part of the show was when Kevinski was pushing the idea of really big discounts, saying how he "hoped his business partner wasn't watching!"
I'm sure if he had tuned in, Kevinski's partner would have been more than happy with the deals on offer...tele.jpgbags.jpg

Kevski stuck up for the collectors last night. Pervy P was saying they'd buy them and put them in a room and Kevski said there was nothing wrong with putting them in a room, it was selling them on for a higher price that they didn't want. Pervy P squirmed and said that's what he meant :mysmilie_19:

Shouldn't think there's much fear of that eh?

Evening peeps, Kevski and PS are flogging the well renowned no name watches, same old same old, can't do this price, buy it now, very rare, collectors, extroooordinary, not only, about to go, pick up the phone NOW.
How do they get away with it? :mysmilie_11:

Kevski stuck up for the collectors last night. Pervy P was saying they'd buy them and put them in a room and Kevski said there was nothing wrong with putting them in a room, it was selling them on for a higher price that they didn't want. Pervy P squirmed and said that's what he meant :mysmilie_19:

Shouldn't think there's much fear of that eh?

Surely a pair of seasoned schlocks like Kevski and Dirty Peter must remember the golden rule of having a sidekick, a foil, a good cop, bad cop.

That you lie in tandem.

One shouldn't attempt to 'steal the show'. You only steal from the punter.

Things must be worse than I thought :mysmilie_59:

Need new demos on many products how many times is the williams guy going to set fire to the car bonnet oh and please dont do this at home ,:mysmilie_13:eh dont have a car bonnet in house and not going to set fire to my car thanks .now selling a car cane wonder if shaun will get one for his mam to late for his dad he would have got one for him though.

Jacks Jaxx Jac Jaq Jack is selling a Leg Master Elite workout thingy! Screamer is preaching to one and all why we should all get healthy blah blah blah plus the added scare stories of how the NHS cant cope if we are obese etc etc.

How low can this lot go to get a sale? Screaching down the camera at us jumping up and down like Peter Simon on a bad day, nothing could embarass this lot, do as I shout in an angry manner at you but not as I do is defo the story of this "sales pitch".

PS: if its in the baskets you NEED to check it out and these will NOT last the 48 hours, and of course Hayley who is on in the next hour loves this piece of amazing equipment! and of course even if you cant afford this we have flexi pay............thats great thanks for encouriging folk to struggle with finances even more as long as the sale goes through! Again check out those baskets!!!!!!

Oh man, I love it when you channel surf and tune in at just the right moment. Some cockney geezer "wiv" his cordless multitool is just about to show how it makes short work of cutting through copper pipes. Cue the blade barely making a mark, so quick....cut to a promo video that they had to play through twice while Jimmy Saville lookalike woman screeches over the noise....he finally cuts through it. No idea if he used the tool as they didn't show us. He probably grabbed a hacksaw :) haha.

Latest posts

Back