Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

when you haven't been on here for about a week and return to find delicious postings.

everything has been informative and/or hilarious.

On the subject of presenters/guests disliking each other. I do think it is exaggerated or wishful thinking in most cases, but I do detect that Joe Remblance is sick of Peter Simon's **** and has been for a while.

Oh yes Mr Tom, and who can blame Joe?

I know he's no more a 'Chef' than I am but he does demonstrate the products professionally. I'd imagine it must be exasperating trying to work with a hysterical, incoherent and often vulgar moron like Peter Simon.

But this is Ideal World nowadays, I suppose :mysmilie_59:

Oh yes Mr Tom, and who can blame Joe?

I know he's no more a 'Chef' than I am but he does demonstrate the products professionally. I'd imagine it must be exasperating trying to work with a hysterical, incoherent and often vulgar moron like Peter Simon.

But this is Ideal World nowadays, I suppose :mysmilie_59:

Yeah in all fairness I think joe is quite harmless. I never get the impression he personally pushes the 'chef' thing and has at times looked quite embarrassed by it.

Yeah in all fairness I think joe is quite harmless. I never get the impression he personally pushes the 'chef' thing and has at times looked quite embarrassed by it.
One of his plus points is his thinly veiled contempt for PS's antics.:mysmilie_59: All the "chefs" are entertaining, in their different ways. I just never understand why they always draft in Rick when they do nutribullet promos.

Happy Easter and Happy Passover everyone.

Once you've enjoyed any afternoon celebrations you've been part of why not join Mike Mason and Kevin Reynolds at 6:00pm for an hour of Vostok Europe Timepieces.

Keep your eyes peeled for a particularly luxurious piece that comes with a free Plastic Watch Box with Foam Fittings, and a Multitool.

It costs just £849.99 & £8.99 P&P so be quick if you want one :mysmilie_59:

http://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/vostok-europe-gent-s-energia-rocket-with-bronze-case-interchangeable-straps-and-4-slot-collectors-dry-box-and-free-vostok-europe-multi-tool-404009

Once you've enjoyed any afternoon celebrations you've been part of why not join Mike Mason and Kevin Reynolds at 6:00pm for an hour of Vostok Europe Timepieces.

Keep your eyes peeled for a particularly luxurious piece that comes with a free Plastic Watch Box with Foam Fittings, and a Multitool.

http://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/vost...-box-and-free-vostok-europe-multi-tool-404009

What name in gaudy HELL is THAT!?!?!?

And then I saw the price...

What name in gaudy HELL is THAT!?!?!?

And then I saw the price...

I'll tell you what it is PP, according to Ideal World : -

"It is a design of distinction and craftsmanship of the first order, with a rich history behind the name of each model, all of which honour a Russian Technological Architectural or Cultural achievement"

So I wonder why Putin doesn't wear one then? :mysmilie_59:

http://blog.watchdoctor.biz/2017/01/08/the-watch-collection-of-vladimir-putin/

I'll tell you what it is PP, according to Ideal World : -

"It is a design of distinction and craftsmanship of the first order, with a rich history behind the name of each model, all of which honour a Russian Technological Architectural or Cultural achievement"

So I wonder why Putin doesn't wear one then? :mysmilie_59:

http://blog.watchdoctor.biz/2017/01/08/the-watch-collection-of-vladimir-putin/

And no doubt it will MONSTER out! And maybe not even last the hour! Plus it will no doubt only increase in value! And buy it now as Igor has done Comrade Kev a deal on this watch! Also watch out for them collectors as they will be on the phones for this watch!

But most of all please dont forget if you buy a Bermuda watch and need to contact the seller please dont try to contact them by telephone.........as they dont have a valid / live telephone number on the website! :mysmilie_59:

On another note, what a busy and messy looking webpage/site IW have, Its a mess and looks cheap as chips, Keep it simple, easy to follow, and easy to view!

http://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/vostok-europe-gent-s-energia-rocket-with-bronze-case-interchangeable-straps-and-4-slot-collectors-dry-box-and-free-vostok-europe-multi-tool-404009

Hey that watch was on yesterday's show and I'm sure they had all monstered out and they only had one left........be quick if you want it and all that. I remember what a good deal it looked :mysmilie_506:

Hey that watch was on yesterday's show and I'm sure they had all monstered out and they only had one left........be quick if you want it and all that. I remember what a good deal it looked :mysmilie_506:

On the back of a Kevin Reynolds virtuoso performance I betcha that it is the kind of Watch that actually would sell, to a certain type of viewer, in small numbers.

To my mind it's vile and the price appears utterly incredulous.

But, if you're someone who'll actually listen to Kevinski's nonsense, and are impressed by Watch Boxes that to my eye resemble something you would expect to find a Cordless Drill in, then I reckon you would buy it.

But I really cannot imagine that too many people would buy one, which might explain the unbelievable price :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0027.jpg

On the back of a Kevin Reynolds virtuoso performance I betcha that it is the kind of Watch that actually would sell, to a certain type of viewer, in small numbers.

To my mind it's vile and the price appears utterly incredulous.

But, if you're someone who'll actually listen to Kevinski's nonsense, and are impressed by Watch Boxes that to my eye resemble something you would expect to find a Cordless Drill in, then I reckon you would buy it.

But I really cannot imagine that too many people would buy one, which might explain the unbelievable price :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 13868

Don't forget the multi tool worth seventy nan, nanty nan :mysmilie_59:

Monstering Mick said it looked like a 5....6.....7K watch

Don't forget the multi tool worth seventy nan, nanty nan :mysmilie_59:

Monstering Mick said it looked like a 5....6.....7K watch

I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what a 5,6,7K Watch looks like anyway. Come to think of it, that sounds kinda like spurious hyperbole, again, doesn't it? Maybe I know more than I think.

I'm not going to tune in to this 'show'. I suspect I won't learn anything, or hear anything I haven't heard before, or see anything I havent seen before.

Again :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0028.JPG

I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what a 5,6,7K Watch looks like anyway. Come to think of it, that sounds kinda like spurious hyperbole, again, doesn't it? Maybe I know more than I think.

I'm not going to tune in to this 'show'. I suspect I won't learn anything, or hear anything I haven't heard before, or see anything I havent seen before.

Again :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 13869

Yeah, I 'watched' yesterday, so I've already seen it :mysmilie_19:

Please Momma.

You could've watched any LITTLE GOLLUM and Kevinski show in 2014, 2015 or 2016 and you'd have already seen it :mysmilie_59:

Switched it on and yes you've seen it all before but the prices still astound me time after time, again and again and again. I'm no expert but watches that to my eyes are worth no more than £150 tops are being sold for three times as much, and it also goes without saying that the so-called 'Flexi-pay' is just a huge con because the watches are very probably only worth as much as a single instalment.

Forget Vostok, forget Flexi-pay, nip down to your local jewellers (or order online) and get a £150 Casio which is likely to give you just as much satisfaction as an £829.99+£8.99 P&P Energia Rocket :mysmilie_59:

Switched it on and yes you've seen it all before but the prices still astound me time after time, again and again and again. I'm no expert but watches that to my eyes are worth no more than £150 tops are being sold for three times as much, and it also goes without saying that the so-called 'Flexi-pay' is just a huge con because the watches are very probably only worth as much as a single instalment.

Forget Vostok, forget Flexi-pay, nip down to your local jewellers (or order online) and get a £150 Casio which is likely to give you just as much satisfaction as an £829.99+£8.99 P&P Energia Rocket :mysmilie_59:

They do seem, let's say, unrealistically priced. I'm guessing they must sell though.

There's a station called V Channel (Sky 671) that seems to only sell Watches. Just like Ideal World most of the brands are 'Selly Telly' brands that you may well have never heard of.

At times the spiel is so incredibly similar to Ideal World's, in fact it's possibly even more fanciful. I'm guessing they must sell plenty too :confused:

When i switch on IW it's either bedding or vibrapower or some crappy diet jane plan nonsense. Same boring products every week.

They do seem, let's say, unrealistically priced. I'm guessing they must sell though.

There's a station called V Channel (Sky 671) that seems to only sell Watches. Just like Ideal World most of the brands are 'Selly Telly' brands that you may well have never heard of.

At times the spiel is so incredibly similar to Ideal World's, in fact it's possibly even more fanciful. I'm guessing they must sell plenty too :confused:

From what I saw of tonight's watch show they did sell out of one Vostok watch variant so they are selling at least a few, plus they obviously wouldn't be regularly featured if they sold none at all. Also to be fair, Vostok is a genuine "boutique" (small scale) brand unlike Bermuda (does anyone know their phone number?) etc., but given Ideal World's reputation for overpricing things (with a few odd exceptions) it's difficult to feel confident about a brand's actual value when marketed alongside others of dubious provenance.

There's a Shadazzle (DING!) POTD at 9:00pm, 3 pots for just £23 delivered.

And why not add a pack of 4 extra sponges plus 4 extra cloths for just £30 delivered.

Actually, I'll stick to £1.50 for 500ml of Cif and a £1 packet of sponges. It's unbeatable at cleaning Gravy Browning in the Shower :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back