Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dont know if that shadazzle woman suffers from nerves but her laughing has to be muted it would drive anyone nuts

Switched on IW earlier to the vile Sally Jacks presenting Shadazzle,why does this awful woman have to constantly shout all the time,just watching Dennice presenting Bloom Hearing Aids,Dennice is talking normally,no shouting,SJ should take a lesson in presenting from Dennice,this morning I switched on to SJ and she pronounced the word Statistics Sad tistics.wish IW would get rid of SJ.

My particular reason for disliking Sally is her manner of selling. The smug "this product is so brilliant you have no choice but to buy it". Gollum is also an expert at this and as you all know he is not on my Christmas card list... I absolutely do not respond to arrogant sales techniques and just shout "sod off I'm not buying it you moron" (I know, I need to get out more and stop acting like a mad middle aged lady...)

Don't miss Mike Mason & Kevin Reynolds with Collectible Timepieces at 8:00pm tonight. On offer are big names such as :-

Bermuda
Concorde
Hugo Schwarze
Sturmanskie

I'm in :mysmilie_59:

Don't miss Mike Mason & Kevin Reynolds with Collectible Timepieces at 8:00pm tonight. On offer are big names such as :-

Bermuda
Concorde
Hugo Schwarze
Sturmanskie

I was going to be doing ... anything else.

but you have convinced me. Kevski is hard to say no to.

Bermuda
Concorde
Hugo Schwarze
Sturmanskie

How could we, or dare we miss such an extravaganza? Ps, is this the only show now they don't feature a bowling ball? If they did, I would like to see how shockproof they are! Just saying! :mysmilie_59:

Shaun had quite a revelation for the viewers on yesterday’s Shadazzle show, saying how he had once spent two hours with his head in an oven. Was this the desperate act of a man riddled with guilt over the treatment of deceased family members? No, it turned out that he was merely trying to clean his oven with-what turned out to be-a number of dodgy chemicals. If only he had known about Shadazzle!

Now call me an old cynic, but Shaun doesn’t strike me as someone who would ever get his hands dirty.
On the other hand, I’m sure he’d be quite happy to encourage his mam if she kindly offered to do some domestic spring cleaning... oven.jpg

Shaun had quite a revelation for the viewers on yesterday’s Shadazzle show, saying how he had once spent two hours with his head in an oven. Was this the desperate act of a man riddled with guilt over the treatment of deceased family members? No, it turned out that he was merely trying to clean his oven with-what turned out to be-a number of dodgy chemicals. If only he had known about Shadazzle!

Now call me an old cynic, but Shaun doesn’t strike me as someone who would ever get his hands dirty.
On the other hand, I’m sure he’d be quite happy to encourage his mam if she kindly offered to do some domestic spring cleaning...View attachment 13870

Ha Ha :mysmilie_15:

Now I'm confused.

I could have sworn that, for literally years now, Nanty has been saying he's long since jibbed Traditional Ovens in favour of Halogen Ovens and Actifry etc.

Do you know, sometimes I think he's a bit of a storyteller :mysmilie_59:

Just to report an update of presenter purchases, which may already be known but it was new to me. Old Pervy and squeaky voiced Suzy, who he introduced as 'Lisa' :mysmilie_17: (who the hell is Lisa?) were doing the Downland pillows earlier. Often on £20 day shows but they were £24.99 for two today + P&P, unless you inserted a code of 55555 at checkout, in which case you could have them for a fiver less :dull:

Anyway, Jo popped in near the end of their slot to tell us what she had coming up. Whilst doing so, she had to admire the pillows and said she had four of them on her bed at home and four in the spare bedroom. That's after they had been saying that they're so thick and luxurious, you probably wouldn't need two of them. Anyway, I'm sure Jo wouldn't make that kind of thing up :wonder: so that's four lots, which brings me to a question. On the website, you are only allowed a maximum of three lots of an item. So do you have to do two orders, with two postage charges? They always say you can order as many items as you want, with the same item number and only get charged one P&P.

Just to report an update of presenter purchases, which may already be known but it was new to me. Old Pervy and squeaky voiced Suzy, who he introduced as 'Lisa' :mysmilie_17: (who the hell is Lisa?) were doing the Downland pillows earlier. Often on £20 day shows but they were £24.99 for two today + P&P, unless you inserted a code of 55555 at checkout, in which case you could have them for a fiver less :dull:

Anyway, Jo popped in near the end of their slot to tell us what she had coming up. Whilst doing so, she had to admire the pillows and said she had four of them on her bed at home and four in the spare bedroom. That's after they had been saying that they're so thick and luxurious, you probably wouldn't need two of them. Anyway, I'm sure Jo wouldn't make that kind of thing up :wonder: so that's four lots, which brings me to a question. On the website, you are only allowed a maximum of three lots of an item. So do you have to do two orders, with two postage charges? They always say you can order as many items as you want, with the same item number and only get charged one P&P.

I think this is just another case in point that Jo's 'story', much like Dirty Peter's regular spew, never bares even a smidgen of scrutiny. Just like Nanty and his 'cleaning the Oven' tale when he supposedly hasn't used an traditional Oven in years because Halo and Acti are sooooooooo good.

The '30% discount at checkout' promo is an interesting one. I'd imagine it's to make one think you're getting an extra, extra good deal.

They did it with a £30 (& £5 P&P) Cushion Walk Leather Loafer which in fairness seems a fair price. However, a quick google showed an array of very similar Leather Cushion Walk Loafers available from the likes of Fashion World JD etc for less than £30 anyway (anywhere from £10 to £25 ish) and with cheaper delivery too :mysmilie_59:

Sally Jacks manner of selling in my opinion is aggressive and also patronising,she thinks she is talking to children and not adults,watched her present shadazzle earlier this week,turned off after 2 minutes,if the vile SJ thinks she is Good at her job,she is very much mistaken,wish IW would come to their senses and get rid of Screeching Sally Jacks.she still likes to mention the wedding as much as possible.Don't want to hear about her Wedding.

Oh Mommabear, this is priceless -it just sums up IW presentations! You could make a Sitcom. out of this. I'm still laughing. :mysmilie_19:

I also had to switch off yesterday when I caught 2 minutes of her. Unbearable. She should take her "talents" to a megaphone manufacturer (but if they had her, they wouldn't need the megaphones, just point her in the right direction and off she goes). She's been in selly telly for years, and still she hasn't had any voice training.

Sally Jacks manner of selling in my opinion is aggressive and also patronising,she thinks she is talking to children and not adults,watched her present shadazzle earlier this week,turned off after 2 minutes,if the vile SJ thinks she is Good at her job,she is very much mistaken,wish IW would come to their senses and get rid of Screeching Sally Jacks.she still likes to mention the wedding as much as possible.Don't want to hear about her Wedding.

These Bonded Leather Electric Rise Heat Massage Chairs looks suspiciously similar (in fact to my eye absolutely identical) to the Verona Chair that Ideal World are shilling : -

http://www.recliner-collection.co.uk/recliners/leather-recliners/bramwell-electric-heat-and-massage-riser-/black.html

http://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/verona-bonded-leather-rise-and-recliner-chair-with-heat-and-massage-359172?query=fh_view_size%3d24%26fh_location%3d%252f%252fidealworld%252fen_GB%252f%2524s%253d359172%26fh_sort%3d-_match_rate%252c-onair_iw%252c-hasimage_iw%252c-salescash_iw%252c-stock_iw%252c-average_overall_rating_iw

In fact the only difference I can see is the massive £100 difference in price (both are delivered 'free').

And once again Nanty keeps saying that Flexipay is Interest Free 'Credit' when he knows full well that it isn't any kind of 'Credit' whatsoever. He's said it at least twice.

It's yet another flat out lie, it's completely forbidden to suggest that Flexipay is 'Credit' and it really must stop.

The 'C' word is, quite correctly, never once mentioned online or in promotion clips shown in between 'shows' :mysmilie_59:

He's at it again the idle beggar.............This week I have had my mum come to stay to help me with the garden. She is 76 and has quite a few aches and pains but nothing serious.

Shaun22Apr-2-e1492847553697.jpg

Me Mam has got one particular pain. A Rat Faced, BS'ing, Ginger Whiskered Pain.

So it's POTD Time, it's an old 'favourite'

A Halogen Oven
For £40
And £5 Delivery

:yawn:

He's at it again the idle beggar.............This week I have had my mum come to stay to help me with the garden. She is 76 and has quite a few aches and pains but nothing serious.

Shaun22Apr-2-e1492847553697.jpg

I bet poor old mam arrived with her vast collection of tools .All gifts (apparently) from son of the century. Can just imagine her cutting the hedges,mowing,laying slabs etc whilst that lazy little a**h*** sat on a lounger watching.

Latest posts

Back