Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting comments on that STK phone from Shivali Best of the Daily Mirror.

To quote her "it may not be the most well known brand......but the STK can easily compete with the iPhone X and the Samsung Galaxy S9"

Here is a quote from her review of the Oneplus 6T phone "While OnePlus might not be as well-known or established as other brands such as Apple or Samsung, definitely don’t underestimate it.

The OnePlus 6T is one of the best smartphones I’ve tried this year, and could easily stand up next to the iPhone XS or Samsung Galaxy Note 9."

I'm sensing a pattern here. And some lazy reporting to say the least. In fact I would take what Shivali says with a massive sack of salt!!

Gotta love Vol au vents comments about STK executives as well....."this is the phone all the top STK execs are using". They are hardly likely to be working at STK and carrying around android or iPhones you wally.

It is utterly bizarre how he keeps saying what Shivali Best says about this phone as well. Like she is THE voice on phone recommendations. Weird. Also amusing that it is £30 cheaper on STK's site :mysmilie_19:

Interesting comments on that STK phone from Shivali Best of the Daily Mirror.

To quote her "it may not be the most well known brand......but the STK can easily compete with the iPhone X and the Samsung Galaxy S9"

Here is a quote from her review of the Oneplus 6T phone "While OnePlus might not be as well-known or established as other brands such as Apple or Samsung, definitely don’t underestimate it.

The OnePlus 6T is one of the best smartphones I’ve tried this year, and could easily stand up next to the iPhone XS or Samsung Galaxy Note 9."

I'm sensing a pattern here. And some lazy reporting to say the least. In fact I would take what Shivali says with a massive sack of salt!!

Gotta love Vol au vents comments about STK executives as well....."this is the phone all the top STK execs are using". They are hardly likely to be working at STK and carrying around android or iPhones you wally.

It is utterly bizarre how he keeps saying what Shivali Best says about this phone as well. Like she is THE voice on phone recommendations. Weird. Also amusing that it is £30 cheaper on STK's site :mysmilie_19:

It's interesting to see that the phone is cheaper on the STK web site. Manufacturers' web sites usually charge the highest prices as they can't be seen to be under cutting retailers. But as Peter Simon often says, "these are ideal World prices".

Has anyone seen the Beldray Vac for a Blockbuster, Black Friday price of £90?

They were shilling it a few weeks ago for £75

Mind you, they’re now throwing in a Feather Duster :mysmilie_59:

Has anyone seen the Beldray Vac for a Blockbuster, Black Friday price of £90?

They were shilling it a few weeks ago for £75

Mind you, they’re now throwing in a Feather Duster :mysmilie_59:

They're very precious those feather dusters. You must photograph them and get them insured.

this channel is in trouble

I have suspected for a long time but I am going out on a limb and saying that come Feb it will not be around (at the very least in its current form)

Switched it on 4 times today every time the bleeding beldray everytime a 2 hour "special" and everytime busiest point of the day

Sorry but who is Nicola George?

She used to be on Bid.tv (widely considered to be the precursor to the modern day IW, as most of their presenters are now on IW in some capacity).

I believe she is also known as Lola La Rouge, as it came out she did a burlesque routine or something (I say that like I don't know. I remember there being pasties).

But yeah, she is basically known to be lying whenever her lips move.

this channel is in trouble

I have suspected for a long time but I am going out on a limb and saying that come Feb it will not be around (at the very least in its current form)

Switched it on 4 times today every time the bleeding beldray everytime a 2 hour "special" and everytime busiest point of the day

I see they now sound a horn when Dirty Peter mispronounces ‘Beldray’ which of course he did continuously, and excruciatingly deliberately.

Honestly, the 7:00pm (and umpteenth) presentation for Beldray was desperate. Not many could watch that for too long :mysmilie_59:

Sorry but who is Nicola George?

Nicola George used to be on Bid tv, then moved to Selly telly in Australia. Those on here who go back a bit will remember her as Lola la rouge.
Now, please be aware, the info I am about to impart may be considered rather, dare I say a little, ahem, risky, so for those of a gentle disposition should read no further. However, for the rest of you naughty peeps, go to You tube, and enter Lola la rouge, and all will be revealed, enjoy. My job here is done! You can thank me later. Have a lovely evening!

It is 11am it is one of the biggest shopping days of the year

And it is a beldray repeat AGAIN with the feather duster AGAIN

Ayley telling us this isnt going to last (from 28 hours ago)

Embarrassing stuff

You can't beat old Pete for mis-information. I just caught a glimpse of him selling a Ballast branded watch. He kept telling the world and his wife time and time again that the watch was 1000 meters water resistant and how remarkable. On the dial it was clearly printed 100M/330ft. So only 100 meters water resistant. What is wrong with this man, can't he get any details correct. How on earth can he keep getting away with it??

I was watching Mike Mason trying to sell a NUU phone and somewhere in there he was waffling and rambling and I remember him saying that we can always switch over of we don't like it. I was thinking, should shopping TV viewers be encouraged to switch over?

To be fair, James Russell was 'Peter Simon' level of box office on here. His Monday night shows on bid were scrutinised highly.

Latest posts

Back