Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh Becque ...you really are a mindless wally.

Barking on and on about this Wiley Fox phone. And that creepy way he says "this is a filthy dirty deal..." how we must order now etc etc

Then tells the girl presenting with him, how his wifes phone broke so "she went out and bought a new one"

YOUR OWN WIFE WON'T BUY ONE..knobhead. If she doesn't trust what you sell, why should we???

You can't blame her not trusting his recommendation, she knows him a lot better than we do!

You can't blame her not trusting his recommendation, she knows him a lot better than we do!

Good point Mutts.

Anyway, I wish SHREQUE a Happy Christmas, and we should all hope his Central Heating doesn’t pack up (again) on Christmas Day :mysmilie_59:

135FDFD2-DCE0-4150-BD04-4CBE8353BF87.jpeg

Did he make up a story about his central heating packing up on Christmas day ?

Well Aqua .......

When SHREQUE sells Heaters he tells an old (very old) Christmas Tale of Woe when his Central Heating packed up on Christmas Day. I suppose it could be true, but I’m erring on the side that it’s his usual bull.

I would have thought with his legendary Life Skills he would have seen that coming and taken precautions :mysmilie_59:

Well Aqua .......

When SHREQUE sells Heaters he tells an old (very old) Christmas Tale of Woe when his Central Heating packed up on Christmas Day. I suppose it could be true, but I’m erring on the side that it’s his usual bull.

I would have thought with his legendary Life Skills he would have seen that coming and taken precautions :mysmilie_59:

Ha ha !!!!!!!!!! None of their personal anecdotes are true -they are all made up …..ask Joanne , she'll tell you !

Ha ha !!!!!!!!!! None of their personal anecdotes are true -they are all made up …..ask Joanne , she'll tell you !

Ha ha :mysmilie_19:

I feel Joanne is one step ahead of most of the Goons. She can barely draw breath on a full hour ‘show’ yet say hardly anything about the tatt she’s shilling.

She’ll talk about her Mum, her Dad, her Kids, her Pets, her (huge) house and her (huge) Cars. In fact anything except the inevitably miserable merchandise being trawled out for the 174th time :mysmilie_59:

Joanne is the personification of Vapid :mysmilie_59:

EFB3495B-7736-435E-AA21-9A5E2F7ECFC0.jpeg

dont forget she is "one of us"

as she mentions her cleaner and her husband being away on exclusive trips with his work

happy xmas all in the thread have fun

dont forget she is "one of us"

as she mentions her cleaner and her husband being away on exclusive trips with his work

happy xmas all in the thread have fun

I always enjoy the story she tells when shilling Elizabeth Grant. Joanne says that her Mum looks 30 years younger than her similarly aged friends back in South Africa.

Of course she doesn’t explicitly claim that’s down to Elizabeth Grant, nor does she show any pictures of her Mum. Could that just be some bull she throws in for good measure?

Happy Christmas :mysmilie_59:

happy xmas and a good new year to all i am sure our "chums"at IW will give us a few new laughs next year

Howard is on with the actor who is the Dormeo ambassador and is passing him off as an executive from the mattress company.
'I want to thank you -because you're from Dormeo- for the deal you've given us !'

Howard sticks out his hand for the actor to shake and the actor looks like he wants the ground to open up.

He then proceeds to distance himself from the false claim that he is Dormeo by saying 'what Dormeo have done....'.

Comedy gold !!!!!!!!!!!

Howard is on with the actor who is the Dormeo ambassador and is passing him off as an executive from the mattress company.
'I want to thank you -because you're from Dormeo- for the deal you've given us !'

Howard sticks out his hand for the actor to shake and the actor looks like he wants the ground to open up.

He then proceeds to distance himself from the false claim that he is Dormeo by saying 'what Dormeo have done....'.

Comedy gold !!!!!!!!!!!

So they’re up to that old chestnut again Aqua?

When Dormeo David first appeared a few years back they initially passed him off as a ‘Director of Dormeo’ but as you say he’s really an actor called David Fabbro who seems to mostly appears in commercials.

Poo Poo has also been known to perhaps exaggerate his own TV work. He likes to mention his appearances on BBC & ITV but it’s nothing of any kind of note :mysmilie_59:

What a massive bellend Gollum is. Churning out decidedly average specs for an STK phone, and asking "where are you now then? probably think this is around £700" words fail me. He really should just be at a market stall selling knock off Chinese fakes.

I saw Dormeo David on an advert a while ago for something like mouthwash. He should get a bottle and pass it round his workmates at IW.

So Dirty Pete is sending out another batch of signed photos of himself to everyone who sent him a card :puke:
images

Have a good Christmas everyone :mysmilie_3: x

What a massive bellend Gollum is. Churning out decidedly average specs for an STK phone, and asking "where are you now then? probably think this is around £700" words fail me. He really should just be at a market stall selling knock off Chinese fakes.

Isn't that what he is doing now! :mysmilie_17:

A Merry Christmas from me, and many thanks once again for all the giggles and laughs to everyone here, especially Graham and Sazza.
Have a lovely day :mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back