Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To be fair...I agree..as much as I love my phone...I much prefer to use the main computer to do type tasks, and this is probably true of many....so he's just stating the obvious. A mobile phone and a pc/laptop are completely different animals - so really it's like comparing a cat with a dog. I think they just try and grasp at anything to try and make a sale. I also totally agree that it's highly likely that his smartphone spiel will include the lines..."You don't wanna be draggin' round that evvy ol laptop when you can do evrythink and more on this little beauty" - "Try findin a flat surface to put yer laptop on when yer aht n abat...does me nut every time!"
Well said.

Forgive me if this has been covered before, but I wondered why you don't generally see, if at all, presenters from Create & Craft working as cover or even doing a regular change around with those from the main channel. Occasionally I've seen it work the other way around, and I have got the impression, without naming names, that the body language of some suggests they are slumming it. Perhaps that's the answer I'm looking for as to why not. A sort of Premier League and League one situation.

Creepy Crawley is shilling Toys. He says : -

‘It’s the most impressive gift because it comes in a Big Box‘

:)

I know Ben Moseby, Dave Bradford and Dan Bancroft have done the occasional shift, seen Ben and Dave on there recently.

The other way round not so much, Sally, Mike, Peter, Shaun C and Shaun R have done the odd shift.

Create and Craft have seen quite a bit of Rob Locke on lately.

I do wonder why Dean, Martyn, Nigel, Andy and Loen don’t do any Ideal World as they all used to be main presenters on IW

I laughed a little last night when watching some of Mike M and Kevin R on a watch show. Mike was slowly moving a torch over the face of a watch to show how good the GTZLPZ22188401 tubes are, studio lights dimmed, camera on a close-up of the watch face. Then, from off camera, Kevin R said:

'No one handles my little torch the way you do Mike ... no one.'

;)

I laughed a little last night when watching some of Mike M and Kevin R on a watch show. Mike was slowly moving a torch over the face of a watch to show how good the GTZLPZ22188401 tubes are, studio lights dimmed, camera on a close-up of the watch face. Then, from off camera, Kevin R said:

;)

Things is the UV torch gives a totally false impression of how the tubes glow, they don't glow as bright without the torch and they are not meant to, that's why they are popular in watches with special forces etc, you want to see the time on your watch but you don't want to illuminate yourself some much to be an easy target, which would happen if they were as bright as the torch makes them.

Oh and forgot, it's time for Mason to give the 3 years wait for his watch a rest, he's got it now, he could have had it many times withing that 3 years, so there is no need to continually bore us with his fictional account.

Speaking of Kevin R and his doom & gloom of not being able to get ETA movements, which by the way was only a 6 months temp order till the final decision was made, well it's all hunky dory again, ETA free to supply outside of the Swatch group again as long as they don't dominate the market.

I suppose that could mean, those watches that would be your last chance to get, as they can't get ETA movements anymore, will probably not be the last after all.

Strange how "last chance to get" means the exact opposite on Ideal world. ;):ROFLMAO:

I see it's the watch guy that re-writes aviation history. Voyager tanker led us through the 2nd world war. :ROFLMAO:

And of course, he doesn't know how the prices are so low. I tell ya mate, they're cheap watches from China that's why, worth no where near the RRP or the quality you're attributing to them.;):)

;)
Did you not catch the bit where MM said owning this watch will make you stiff:oops: Cue snigger snigger.
In your neck from constantly looking down at the watch, came the awkward explanation:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back