Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've heard some spurious crap from Ideal World's 'Experts' but I think the silly old Queen they have dragged in to demonstrate the Lawnmower has just taken the biscuit (or should I say the Cup Cake).

He said (in fact cooed) that when your using it on a Sunday morning people will look and think 'she must have come into money with that £500 Lawnmower'. He did specifically say 'she' but he was looking at Dirty Peter when he said it, I think it's old Queen speak.

Where do they find these talentless dummies?

It's an effing Lawnmower :mysmilie_59:

I wonder when they are going to go completely Round the Horne? It seems like Peter is in an endless quest for someone to join him in Julian and Sandy sketches!

I wonder when they are going to go completely Round the Horne? It seems like Peter is in an endless quest for someone to join him in Julian and Sandy sketches!

Sadly Dirty Peter doesn't have even a modicum of the talent required for delivering such witty, original comedy (although what a Selly Telly Goon needs to try and be funny for is a mystery anyway).

He's just at the lower end, plain old fashioned (very old fashioned) smutty, corny end :mysmilie_59:

So later we have the launch of DIY Day which consists of

Wagner.......Drill Bits.........Wagner..........Drill Bits......bit of gardening...........then Wagner........Drill Bits.........Wagner.......Drill Bits......bit of gardening

How thrilling :mysmilie_490:

Sadly Dirty Peter doesn't have even a modicum of the talent required for delivering such witty, original comedy (although what a Selly Telly Goon needs to try and be funny for is a mystery anyway).

He's just at the lower end, plain old fashioned (very old fashioned) smutty, corny end :mysmilie_59:

He's at the bottom, like scraping the barrel bottom. If anyone replies to his unfunny smut, he has no comeback, just pulls a stupid face

Wagner.......Drill Bits.........Wagner..........Drill Bits......bit of gardening...........then Wagner........Drill Bits.........Wagner.......Drill Bits......bit of gardening

As bad as QVC's Gardening Day then?

Only this shambles of a channel could have Hayley selling effing Drill Bits, i'd love to see her try and fit a Drill Bit with those Drag Act Talons :mysmilie_59:

He's at the bottom, like scraping the barrel bottom. If anyone replies to his unfunny smut, he has no comeback, just pulls a stupid face

As ridiculous as he looks I like that Doddy Flump Hay has no truck with GOLLUM's & Dirty Peter's nonsense.

He just looks at them, utterly bemused (and probably feels bored shatless) :mysmilie_59:

As ridiculous as he looks I like that Doddy Flump Hay has no truck with GOLLUM's & Dirty Peter's nonsense.

He just looks at them, utterly bemused (and probably feels bored shatless) :mysmilie_59:

To be perfectly honest, why would any body with an iota of self-preservation want to join the race to the bottom (of the barrel) that Mike and Peter engage in?

I can't take the excitement......I just cannot take the excitement.....I just cannot........I just..... zzzzzzzz:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

When 1960's/1970's comedy comes back in fashion, he'll be inundated with work.......but don't hold yer breath, Pete. (On second thoughts, though......)

When 1960's/1970's comedy comes back in fashion, he'll be inundated with work.......but don't hold yer breath, Pete. (On second thoughts, though......)

I believe Butlins are begging him to come back........absolutely inundating him with calls.....they're actually head hunting Pervy Pete would you believe it?........the cleaner has gone of sick with a bad back and they need someone to fill in.

I believe Butlins are begging him to come back........absolutely inundating him with calls.....they're actually head hunting Pervy Pete would you believe it?........the cleaner has gone of sick with a bad back and they need someone to fill in.

60s and 70s cultural icons have been all over the media lately, but sadly that has been police investigations!

My dad got me into radio comedies like Hancock's Half Hour and Round the Horne so I'm quite familiar with them as too young to remember them originally. If I remember rightly Sandy and Julian were funny...

My dad got me into radio comedies like Hancock's Half Hour and Round the Horne so I'm quite familiar with them as too young to remember them originally. If I remember rightly Sandy and Julian were funny...

They are "Bona" Hilarious. I am an aficionado of Round the Horne myself! Your Father has good taste!

Yes they were - clever wordplay. What's surprising, given how straitlaced the beeb were at the time, is that the RTH team managed to get away with all the Polari slang that was used.

Latest posts

Back