Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dirty Peter just introduced the latest keep fit thingy, Total Gym Platinum. He said:-

'This is quite simply Total Gym Platinum, it's a WORRRLD exclusive, erm, it's exclusive to the UK anyway'.

Staggering :mysmilie_59:

'Buy one and we gift you two'..............they've banished the word 'give' for 'gift'........why? :wonder:

Either way, no thanks

It's probably down to some kind of legality or as the cynics might say, fiddle.

Do you remember when Bid very occasionally didn't charge any P&P? (but just added the cost into the item price anyway). It was never 'free' P&P, it was always, very clearly 'no' 'P&P.

I suspect 'gifting' is something along those lines, to cover their backs :mysmilie_59:

Dirty Peter just introduced the latest keep fit thingy, Total Gym Platinum. He said:-

'This is quite simply Total Gym Platinum, it's a WORRRLD exclusive, erm, it's exclusive to the UK anyway'.

He also announced that (with his new improved physique) he's become 'the new Chuck Norris!' 6qpkdkendgrbnegk.jpg Um, not sure about that one.

Now if he'd have said he feels more like 'Charlie Chuck' Charlie.jpg ('Uncle Peter' in 'The Smell of Reeves & Mortimer) he'd have been on far safer ground

Last edited:
Spoilt for choice this hour - mute button only required: Genevieve harping on about some leather garments (fortunately no Peter Simon in sight to innuendo his way through an hour)... then QVC have the overbearing, aggressive Sara Griffiths. What luck, eh?

'A leopard never changes its' spots', as they say. When since did the UK become "the world"? Any resemblance between the truth and what comes out of the mouth is purely coincidental. :mysmilie_11:

Chucky, the grisly horror film doll, is nearer the mark, I would have thought....the doll certainly had more personality, wit and charm.....but then so does a cockroach.
Dead ringer for Charlie Chuck if he had hair, complete with a MoiraC down his frontage

Spoilt for choice this hour - mute button only required: Genevieve harping on about some leather garments (fortunately no Peter Simon in sight to innuendo his way through an hour)... then QVC have the overbearing, aggressive Sara Griffiths. What luck, eh?

The appalling Sara Griffiths is just a clone of Caroline Lyndsay but with a slightly more contemporary wardrobe.

In dislikability terms she's right up there with:-

1. Standing in something
2. A Water Infection
3. Nan Nanty Nan

:mysmilie_59:

Just trying to work out what the "C" part of MoiraC stands for? I have a few ideas. Anyone like to hazard a guess? Answers on a postcard only. :mysmilie_59:

Her surname is Clutton.

My advice would be to stay away from anagram makers such as http://www.angelfire.com/biz/WLAW/anagram.html Putting 'Clutton' in the search engine may return unexpected results.

No, there's nothing to see here folks...:cheeky:

Her surname is Clutton.

My advice would be to stay away from anagram makers such as http://www.angelfire.com/biz/WLAW/anagram.html Putting 'Clutton' in the search engine may return unexpected results.

No, there's nothing to see here folks...:cheeky:

Ha Ha :mysmilie_19:

I'd say she's Clutton dressed as Lamb.

I wish she'd stay in her Windmill and keep her dreadful Polyester Hankies to herself, no matter how silky she claims they feel :mysmilie_59:

Janice Phillips’ status as a tech guru and Apple genius is well established. I wonder how many people here knew that she is also a qualified pilot?

(I am of course applying the Ideal World standard of 'expert' status, where there is no real need for the presenter to be qualified in their supposed field of 'expertise'. Here Janice saying that she can fly is proof enough of her ability :mysmilie_59:.)

Janice Phillips’ status as a tech guru and Apple genius is well established. I wonder how many people here knew that she is also a qualified pilot?

(I am of course applying the Ideal World standard of 'expert' status, where there is no real need for the presenter to be qualified in their supposed field of 'expertise'. Here Janice saying that she can fly is proof enough of her ability :mysmilie_59:.)

Oh dear, youv gotta love those fake, staged bloopers haven't you.

Hmmm. Jumping channels and Sally's on flogging clothes. And she sounds more relaxed and less shouty than usual.

I wonder if Sally covers up unease with products she doesn't feel comfortable with by shouting at viewers? If I recall she was also more informative and less hectoring with fashion and accessories on Bid.

Either that or I've overdone the antidepressants again.

I didn't know that Granny Smith could fly, I wonder who she worked for? :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back