Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No, the bosses mistake was employing her, in my view, and the rest of the ex-Bid tribe. This cobblers about a "price mistake" has been done to death on every single shopping channel since dinosaurs ruled the earth.

I agree H........."is that the right price?? are you sure??" Yeah, better grab it while you can because next time you look, the price will be cheaper.

Peter Simon made a mess of a product link this evening; I think he said "William" and "car" followed by "William", "wax" and "car". He must have misunderstood what the director was telling him via his earpiece (the Williams car wax product that was coming up next), so we ended up with a sequence of disjointed words.

Early this evening on IW it was like a "greatest hits" with a different product every 10 minutes (not a bad idea actually); the Vibrapower was at its "lowest ever price" £149.99 (again) though P&P was £8.99 (perhaps the highest it's ever been). Same old, same old.

Peter Simon made a mess of a product link this evening; I think he said "William" and "car" followed by "William", "wax" and "car". He must have misunderstood what the director was telling him via his earpiece (the Williams car wax product that was coming up next), so we ended up with a sequence of disjointed words.

Early this evening on IW it was like a "greatest hits" with a different product every 10 minutes (not a bad idea actually); the Vibrapower was at its "lowest ever price" £149.99 (again) though P&P was £8.99 (perhaps the highest it's ever been). Same old, same old.

Just wait until he gets his wires completely crossed... "Chef" William's car wax :mysmilie_8:

I cant wait for the moment when Saint Peter of Simon blurts out the line..............Wax Williams Chef..............EH???? PARDON ME!!!!!!:doh::mysmilie_46:

Of course, enquiring minds would want to know what is the difference between "Chef" William's culinary efforts and Williams Car wax products... there's a challenge!

Nan Nanty Nan was telling us last week how bad his poor old grans matress was and how he wished he had done something about that for her........................well would you believe it....................his poor old gran had an awful chair that she would prop up with old cushions................Jees Nan Nanty Nan doesnt seem like a very caring grandson, he seemed to put the lady through a time of it.

Anyway someone.....anyone going to buy one of these ****** seats that I'm trying to punt:call::sweat:

He sounds positively charming doesn't he?

Dr ****** Crippen :mysmilie_59:

Of course, enquiring minds would want to know what is the difference between "Chef" William's culinary efforts and Williams Car wax products... there's a challenge!

Next he'll start spraying it on Big Brodel and polishing...........hey, whatever floats yeh boat. :mysmilie_17:

I see that Shaun Ryan has been on flogging some lightweight mobility scooter. Didn't see the show, but I did wonder if he had mentioned his late Nan's wheelchair... m_P1040490_thumb_medium300_0.jpg

I'm sure he regrets not replacing it when he had the chance.

I see that Shaun Ryan has been on flogging some lightweight mobility scooter. Didn't see the show, but I did wonder if he had mentioned his late Nan's wheelchair...View attachment 11229

I'm sure he regrets not replacing it when he had the chance.

:mysmilie_19:

His possible only regret is not trying to shill the old dear a Vibrapower :mysmilie_59:

Just love this forum for a good giggle

You have to take your hat off to the owners of Ideal World. They have, without doubt, assembled a truly grotesque line up of goons that are unmatched in Selly Telly history. They provide endless material to ridicule. I bow to their hideousness, I feel desperately sorry for their families though.

Especially Nan Nanty Nan's :mysmilie_59:

Memories...........where's De Knees?

View attachment 11230

Maybe still putting her eye makeup on?

Has anyone noticed the new trick the goons are employing, getting the 'Producer' to order items for them? Nan Nanty Nan reckons he just got the Producer to order him an Actifry. It's a pity he didn't get his Producer to order his Nan a Chair/Scooter/New Grandson.

He's just said 'You'll have to be quick, i'm hearing over 10% of the entire stock has gone'. Well Nanty, i'm hearing over 99% of the entire audience can't stand you :mysmilie_59:

You have to take your hat off to the owners of Ideal World. They have, without doubt, assembled a truly grotesque line up of goons that are unmatched in Selly Telly history. They provide endless material to ridicule. I bow to their hideousness, I feel desperately sorry for their families though.

Especially Nan Nanty Nan's :mysmilie_59:

Thinking back to the Bid presenter line up (not for too long though; don't want to induce too many nightmares :mysmilie_59:), a lot of them were just average salespeople (eg. James Russell, Nicola George, Steve Macdonald, etc.) falling into a trap of exaggerating and downright lying in order to desperately flog tat. This time round from Ideal World we seem to have the worst of what they previously had plus all the worst ex-Bid 'characters' combined into one appallingly-hideous multi-headed monster.

And come to think of it, for all its faults Bid never ever had anyone as repulsive as Poo Poo Howard in their presenter roster unless I'm missing someone here.

Thinking back to the Bid presenter line up (not for too long though; don't want to induce too many nightmares :mysmilie_59:), a lot of them were just average salespeople (eg. James Russell, Nicola George, Steve Macdonald, etc.) falling into a trap of exaggerating and downright lying in order to desperately flog tat. This time round from Ideal World we seem to have the worst of what they previously had plus all the worst ex-Bid 'characters' combined into one appallingly-hideous multi-headed monster.

And come to think of it, for all its faults Bid never ever had anyone as repulsive as Poo Poo Howard in their presenter roster unless I'm missing someone here.

Oh Indeed PP and let's be clear here, there has surely never, ever been a role call of revulsion in Shopping Telly history quite like:-

Poo Poo
Nan Nanty Nan
Genpleaseleave
De Knees
BIG BRODEL
Schlocko
The Schlocky Watch Experts
The slimy Proto Col prat
Paul Shreque
Vanessa Feltz's Torricelumn (TM) double/treble
The Dirty Peter
Sally Jacks (she doesn't even warrant a nickname)
GOLLUM

This is the stuff of pure horror, they are the greedy ghouls of sheer ghastliness :mysmilie_59:

Nan Nanty Nan either must be working for a hobby and his gran must have left him some chuck of an inheritance or is in some serious.....serious amount of debt, he just "ordered" the new Tefal Actifry for £169.99 "cause its better than my old one" no other reason and his dear old mother is geting his old actifry!! generous to a fault he is.

I wonder where he gets the time to use these products and tend to his huge garden as he is never away from them cruises either, he could have bought a ship with all the cruises "he has done"!! The guy must have a special money tree in his mums garden the way he can get through money.

Last edited:
Nan Nanty Nan either must be working for a hobby and his gran must have left him some chuck of an inheritance or is in some serious.....serious amount of debt, he just "ordered" the new Tefal Actifry for £169.99 "cause its better than my old one" no other reason and his dear old mother is geting his old actifry!! generous to a fault he is.

I wonder where he gets the time to use these products and tend to his huge garden as he is never away them cruises either, he could have bought a ship with all the cruises "he has done"!! The guy must have a special money tree in his mums garden the way he can get through money.

This lopsided mouthed schmo will mention his Mam/Nan at any opportunistic opportunity, much like Dirty Peter does with the mythical 'Bet'.

Mind you the other middle aged oddball Poo Poo mentions, well, we all know what he mentions at any opportunity.

Nanty has just 'told' his Mam not to worry, her dinner is coming later. What a weirdo :mysmilie_59:

Quote from Nan Nanty Nan "We've virtually sold out....60% gone!"......7 seconds later "70% gone!"

Now to me virtually sold out would be maybe 99% or even 95% sold................then he says "please please please be fast if you want this, but I dont want to hurry you at home"

The guys been reading the big book of Peter Simons hints and tips on how to be an utter bull zhitter like me, The Saint Peter of Simon.

Latest posts

Back