Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

De Knees is ill, apparently 'bad tummy' so says Joanne today, and Loen is also ill, but didn't mention what.
Surely a selling opportunity missed there? Nutribullet to help them back on their feet? Relaxo-rubbish-chair to massage and warm them while they are ill? Mattress or topper, or BOTH, and pillows to help them sleep better......so they get well sooner? Williams washwax or spray and leave, for gifts for the people who are looking after them?

As an aside, an hour presenting a product you simply do spray on and walk away....... surely some sort of award is due for this :p

De Knees is ill, apparently 'bad tummy' so says Joanne today, and Loen is also ill, but didn't mention what.
Surely a selling opportunity missed there? Nutribullet to help them back on their feet? Relaxo-rubbish-chair to massage and warm them while they are ill? Mattress or topper, or BOTH, and pillows to help them sleep better......so they get well sooner? Williams washwax or spray and leave, for gifts for the people who are looking after them?

As an aside, an hour presenting a product you simply do spray on and walk away....... surely some sort of award is due for this :p

Duplicate Post.

:mysmilie_19:

They hadn't recently been on with 'Chef' William had they? :mysmilie_59:

Far be me to defend Ideal but are the other shopping channels doing it out the goodness of their hearts then?!!

You obviously haven't read my comments on the QVC and TJC forums then.

And who's rattled your cage? Ideal World are a business, so they aren't operating out of goodwill to everyone are they? Like every other business, they want to turn a profit.

However, it's how they decide to make that profit that concerns me. And others who comment on here.

Poo Poo is really excelling himself now. He's shilling yet another keep fit machine (the irony of this runt like Egit that looks like death warmed up selling healthy lifestyles is jawdropping) and he says, quote:-

'It's a very low cost when you think of the value of your life. What's your life worth? What price would you put on the value of your life? You're priceless, it's difficult isn't it?'

Then he says:-

'If you're in a Wheelchair watching this, it's so easy for us to take things for granted, if you're in a Wheelchair and you look at other people and think you've been blessed..............'

What price would anyone put on this cretin falling foul of the Advertising Regulator? I'd say he's odds on. You are a disgrace Griffiths, shame on you. This channel is fast becoming worse than it's Bid predecessor :mysmilie_51:

I did hope (I must be nuts) that after the end of January, we might see an end to the everlasting blurdy fitness equipment....but no, switched over this morning, and there it is....for Gawd's sake, everyone in the whole world that wants one has surely got it by now, haven't they? Or is it just an excuse to show Pope Pete and Barra Boy's skinny white legs in those flapping shorts? The pair of them look like something from a keep-fit class, circa 1945.

I've been waiting to see if there were any complaints about the 'reconditioned' iPhones and in fairness to Ideal World they have published one.

And, again, in fairness to them they never said they were reconditioned by Apple with a warranty but the fact they featured in a show with Apple Reconditioned and Warranty Supplied iPads was always going to cause confusion.

For the record (in case anyone reads this and is thinking about getting one) as far as i'm aware Apple have never supplied reconditioned iPhone's, they certainly don't now :mysmilie_59:

http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/apple-iphone-5s-32gb-with-retina-display---network-unlocked---nano-sim-card-required---reconditioned-with-1-year-warranty-364759?fh_location=//idealworld/en_gb/categories@lt;{1004}/brand_iw@gt;{apple}

Yeah IW do publish their negative reviews, hope the person who wrote that review returned it if he/she wasn't happy because contrary to popular belief, you can return things even if you use them. From what I've heard, Apple sell their returns on, so I suppose IW buy them and if they need anything doing to the phones they get it sorted.

I've been waiting to see if there were any complaints about the 'reconditioned' iPhones and in fairness to Ideal World they have published one.

And, again, in fairness to them they never said they were reconditioned by Apple with a warranty but the fact they featured in a show with Apple Reconditioned and Warranty Supplied iPads was always going to cause confusion.

For the record (in case anyone reads this and is thinking about getting one) as far as i'm aware Apple have never supplied reconditioned iPhone's, they certainly don't now :mysmilie_59:

http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/apple-iphone-5s-32gb-with-retina-display---network-unlocked---nano-sim-card-required---reconditioned-with-1-year-warranty-364759?fh_location=//idealworld/en_gb/categories@lt;{1004}/brand_iw@gt;{apple}

Apple would never flog reconditioned old models. Their business plan is to always get people buying the expensive new models, which is why we're now up to the iPhone 564

Apple would never flog reconditioned old models. Their business plan is to always get people buying the expensive new models, which is why we're now up to the iPhone 564

That true, by the time you take your new iPhone out the box, a newer model comes along.

Apple sell 'almost' good as new recondition iPods, iPads and Macs but as you rightly say they don't sell reconditioned iPhones. I honestly thought that including 'reconditioned' iPhones in the same show as the iPads was likely to confuse although the buyer has to take some responsibility as they never said they were Apple recons.

Anyway, that 'reconditioned' iPhone 5S looks just as expensive as the iPads (with free cobwebs) with today's launch of the iPhone SE (but with FlexiPay blah blah blah .........) :mysmilie_59:

I see another ex Bid/Win Cash Live presenter, Lucinda Grossmith, is on at 3 with Slenderwrap. Salleh will of course swear by it.

Ah Momma, Slenderwrap, 'the perfect overnight quick fix to target the appearance of uneven skin'.

Couldn't you use a quick rub of Shadazzle? :mysmilie_59:

When Nan Nanty Nan was shilling the Tefal Actifry the other day he showed a picture of the Actifry he owns on his Kitchen Worktop. He apparently uses it 5 times a week.

I just saw this picture on Ideal's site but there's no sign of the Actifry. Instead there's a Melitta Coffee Maker in exactly the same place.

Maybe he likes taking photo's of his Kitchen Appliances (that he shilling) almost as much as talking about his 'Mam' on facebook. I've genuinely never known a man knocking on for 50 who does this, anyone might think he's trying to endear himself to old dears.:mysmilie_59:

nantysKitchen.jpg

Latest posts

Back