Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t feel sorry for him. I suspect he is very well paid in shopping television terms. I suspect he lives a comfortable life - miles away from the friendless, living in one room ex-music hall performer character he sometimes presents himself as on-air. He had two high profile gigs, didn’t he? One was playing Ronald McDonald and the other was some late 1980s/early1990s BBC kids‘ TV supporting player role as part of another show. We talk of him like he was Michael Barrymore or Mike Yarwood, with some great former TV career that crashed. He is where he is. And thankfully we is where he isn’t.

Think this might have been Peter Simon’s last kids TV appearance April 1996, He appears for about 15 seconds after about 7 minutes through, It was AndI Peters last show, what you think he still does, and what Peter is doing, is a big difference, Andi does appear on QVC mind

I have a built in dash cam in my recently bought car, it picked up a truck cutting into an innocent car on the motorway yesterday, the belgian truck driver was claiming it was the other way round and he was hit by the car which was a complete lie, i pulled into the hard shoulder and sent the car driver the video footage later on on whatsapp. Certainly opened my eyes to the worth of a dash cam when its one persons word against another.
IMG_5550.png
IMG_5550.png

Think this might have been Peter Simon’s last kids TV appearance April 1996, He appears for about 15 seconds after about 7 minutes through, It was AndI Peters last show, what you think he still does, and what Peter is doing, is a big difference, Andi does appear on QVC mind

One thing to add is that Andi peters is also a successful behind the scenes producer on many shows (at one time TOTP)

I don’t feel sorry for him. I suspect he is very well paid in shopping television terms. I suspect he lives a comfortable life - miles away from the friendless, living in one room ex-music hall performer character he sometimes presents himself as on-air. He had two high profile gigs, didn’t he? One was playing Ronald McDonald and the other was some late 1980s/early1990s BBC kids‘ TV supporting player role as part of another show. We talk of him like he was Michael Barrymore or Mike Yarwood, with some great former TV career that crashed. He is where he is. And thankfully we is where he isn’t.
In the shopping TV world he's higher in the pecking order, maybe his ego is stroked more. All I know is the other presenters are showing him up. It's like he doesn't care anymore because he doesn't have to (and I believe he hasn't cared for the last 15 years or so)

I was 17 when 1980 began. I am so glad I grew up when I did. I couldn’t face being that age now with life today to face for 60 odd years more.
I was 12 at the start of 1980, totally agree. Life wasn't perfect but we didn't have social media which can be a toxic environment and puts more pressure on young people. Plus inappropriate things they may see on the Internet.

Then there's climate change, house prices, and the fact that they probably won't be able to retire until they're 90☹️.

And growing up in the 70s we had better children's telly, The Muppett Show, Scoobie Doo, The Flintstones, and of course, my favourite, Wacky Races (see screen name😂)

What the hell is Peter Simon souting? A few minutes of a story that's absolute rubbish.

New York, Los Angeles, they're in Michigan ya numpty.

Heritor at Swiss watch fair. Why the hell would Chinese watches be at a Swiss watch show. :ROFLMAO:

The Conrad was specially made for the new launch after Covid and the launch in the UK, very special. Yeah so special Amazon have been selling it since 2018 long before covid, and i'm prettyy sure that watch featured on the old IW.

Latest posts

Back