Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally agree. I've got rheumatoid arthritis and sought medical advice from the start. I'm under the hospital, on medication, and have twice yearly appointments. I use some complimentary therapies to support this like massage, reflexology etc as one of the symptoms is chronic fatigue. Treatments like these make you feel better and assists with the minor pains, not the big flare ups though. I always check with the hospital team to see if these treatments will harm me.
Me to🤬 RA is a sod trying to work in this weather is hard work, luckily the boss has some one help me with my deliveries but still come home a cripple 🤨

Me to🤬 RA is a sod trying to work in this weather is hard work, luckily the boss has some one help me with my deliveries but still come home a cripple 🤨
Yes, this cold weather isn't good for us is it? I'm luckily as my current boss also has an auto-immune condition so she really understands how it affects me. I get a lot more flare ups in winter than summer.

Totally agree. I've got rheumatoid arthritis and sought medical advice from the start. I'm under the hospital, on medication, and have twice yearly appointments. I use some complimentary therapies to support this like massage, reflexology etc as one of the symptoms is chronic fatigue. Treatments like these make you feel better and assists with the minor pains, not the big flare ups though. I always check with the hospital team to see if these treatments will harm me.
I remember many moons ago Ideal world used to sell magnets (bracelets etc..) supposedly for arthritis.

I remember many moons ago Ideal world used to sell magnets (bracelets etc..) supposedly for arthritis.
I've heard of things like these. Just looked on the Versus Arthritis website and they say the evidence is too patchy for them to recommend but they're safe to use and may help. I'm sure some people swear by them.

The Versace Versus watch selling for £109.99 on IW, is being sold for £91.99 on Amazon, never knowingly misold lol 🤣😅

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-11_212610.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-11_212610.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 30
Manufactured by Timex Group, it says on the Amazon website , does that make any difference?

It depends on what type of watch you think you're buying when listening to Mason. ie are you buying a, quality high end luxury watch from a famous fashion brand or are you buying a bog standard lower quality affordable fashion watch bearing a famous fashion brands name? The Versus Versace on the show is the latter.

Versus Versace? Looked like something out of Mum’s 1977 Marshall Ward catalogue over 52 weeks terms. The brief but I saw of the presentation - Mason looked like he was holding Tutankhamun‘s ring.

And Mason says he never overeggs the products, just not his style. Having said that, the pair (Mark & Joanne) that followed were even worse with the watches, clueless idiots, turned off as just couldn't listen to any more of the inane garbage.

TKMaxx have a few off the Versus Versace on their site at the moment, prices range from £80-£130.

Latest posts

Back