Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone got an x account? If so, reply to one of her messages saying, you seem to be having a similar problem with your luggage that I had with my 1p short of £600 Rattan furniture, you sold on via Ideal World in June 2023 only difference, you will get your luggage back and be compensated. Have a little think about that and the drama you have created about lost/delayed luggage is not such a big deal.

I did reply to one of her tweets from one of my blog's accounts on Twitter/X. I only left my reply up for 5 minutes though, then deleted it. I felt like a troll. 😅

She said: "The service is more robots with @VirginAtlantic They really know how to take your money, serve utter rubbish and then give NO HELP"

So I replied: "Sure you're not talking about Ideal World/TJC there, Sal? 🤔"

presenter who looks as if she’s got slapped face syndrome demonstrating a Proscenic vacuum cleaner. Well that seems to be a misnomer as it’s sucking up the fine white powder but she seems to be avoiding whatever the brown stuff is. It’s either coffee granules or hair but assume the vacuum doesn’t have the suction power to pick up.

presenter who looks as if she’s got slapped face syndrome demonstrating a Proscenic vacuum cleaner. Well that seems to be a misnomer as it’s sucking up the fine white powder but she seems to be avoiding whatever the brown stuff is. It’s either coffee granules or hair but assume the vacuum doesn’t have the suction power to pick up.

Can't beat the power of a corded/cordless (delete as appropriate)........

Yes. She is particularly annoying. Somebody if they approached you in a shop to ‘assist’ you with your purchase, you’d would feel an immediate need to depart. Those never ending beauty machines that the manufacturer is happy to lose £9000 on because the channel has a strong relationship with the brand. Of course. I believe every word of it. Now…let me just check the rudder on my sixpence before I set sail this morning.

What on earth is that product for £199.99? It looks like a dancing toy plastic ladybird you’d put down on the floor to amuse your Chihuahua with. I can think of more constructive ways of wasting my money. Like setting light to it to stoke up the fire.

Last edited:
I noticed Annie was selling the vacuum cleaner last night, all on her own without a hide nor hair of Peter Vol-au-vent.

Why are Ideal World wasting money on this shyster when it's clear the other presenters are more than capable of demonstrating and talking about the item on their own? The man is an utter joke yet gets continually wheeled out like he's the fount of all knowledge.

I noticed Annie was selling the vacuum cleaner last night, all on her own without a hide nor hair of Peter Vol-au-vent.

Why are Ideal World wasting money on this shyster when it's clear the other presenters are more than capable of demonstrating and talking about the item on their own? The man is an utter joke yet gets continually wheeled out like he's the fount of all knowledge.
Less you forget it’s Rattan season soon,hence the need for him to be around!
He forms a double act with Pedro or Foghorn selling this expensive furniture.
I feel when they are on air with this stuff messages will soon start appearing 🤣

Not so many gullible watch after 10pm so no need for the pretendy expert. Conversely lot more gullible and easily manipulated watch during the day and early evening and Peter V is a vital cog in the manipulation machine, having an "expert", even though they're not, adds an extra layer of dramatisation to the manipulative sales pitch, which unfortunately many, many fall for.

or

Peter V is doing his other job, house husband AKA "domesticated expert", he's at home doing the Ironing, cleaning, cooking and any other job Gen can't be arsed doing, he does all the work in the house as she to tired to do them as she works. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Dr. Edwards misgendering his three rabbit patients during this morning’s surgery. Shame on you, Dr.. Back to medical shopping school for you. A pwice comparison, perwease? Medical Gallery?? How much?? How MUCH?? My nursing my ego team has found me three bunnies from Ripemov Pet Emporium for £1500…Bye Bye, Bunnies…Surgery over…Next piece of Tat for me, Nurse…

Now…this wonderful rubber toy pager from Cellnet…Very similar to the one I use when I am on shopping surgery on call.. Combine it with this marvellous, state of the art pretend telex machine. Perfect for telexing all Simon Peters’s imaginary friends with. Or perhaps make a pretend pager contact to the emergency services with. But no… don’t bother busy clinicians with your miserable medical symptomatic trivialities..Cut your own head off with this plastic guillotine and solve all your general malaise irregularities in one hit.. Nurse…My Bag needs emptying IMMEDIATELY…I’m full of sh…. Bwackkets…More Bwacketts… Now he’s starting to laugh away to himself. He must be hearing more comedy price comparisons over his headphone from the Gallery Reception area.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back