Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How old are they? About eight months, isn’t it? Absolutely nothing to do with the original version other than the name.
technically speaking they bought the IP so they inherit the 'heritage' unlike the watch brands that were dead for decades. But yes I get what you mean. I reckon 8 months is pretty close. They are up to something I can smell it

technically speaking they bought the IP so they inherit the 'heritage' unlike the watch brands that were dead for decades. But yes I get what you mean. I reckon 8 months is pretty close. They are up to something I can smell it
I see that. But this outfit, for me, isn’t fit to inherit the muck off my shoe, let alone anything remotely connected to the word heritage. So no Bappy Hirthday from me.

On his own admission, he can only see through one eye. You have to give him credit for even attempting to do demonstrations like this. That said, as somebody (Mason) who often makes the point strongly about how much prep they all do, surely it was common sense, knowing he was doing this particular product, to make sure he had his glasses with him. He's made the same mess of it before and you think he would actually learn for the next time he did it, wouldn't you?

Last edited:
On his own admission, he can only see through one eye. You have to give him credit for even attempting to do demonstrations like this. That said, as somebody (Mason) who often makes the point strongly about how much prep they all do, surely it was common sense, knowing he was doing this particular product, to make sure he had his glasses with him. He's made the same mess of it before and you think he would actually learn for the next time he did it, wouldn't you?

I'm bad eyesight as well, but it's nothing to do with being able to see, it's the heavy handed way he uses the tools. ;)

Car Boot TV. Like a few kids and some old people got talking in a pub, got bladdered and started their own television channel based out of the cleaners cupboard round the back. Watch out…the Smithfield Market Police are coming. Grab those watches and put them back in the Sports Direct holdall.

‘Ere we go… the old Non-Working Sample routine.

Woohey…Torchy Nozza Knowles is back with his fondling teddy bears extravaganza.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back