Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry
He thinks we're all as naive and simple who buys, sometimes multibuys, everything he sells. Although of course she doesn't because she's mythical.

When he was flogging the tower fans with PV they agreed that the black model looks like a bang and olufsen speaker as if they was a selling point!

He also predicted they would sell out in that hour but they were back on in the late night slot. And they will probably be on again later today.

The sheer duplicity of these people is astonishing and never ending.
Sorry, I was talking about Muriel above who gets more mentions than Hammy except that the latter is real although his purchases are not.

But usually somebody like Mason or Simon asks the Gallery for numbers remaining…does some ‘My God, No’ hyperbole, and then fails to share what these numbers are with the viewers. Or..the old ‘Only single figures left’ act…Never telling you, of course, that they only potentially had single figures in the first place - particularly with things like watches. This was very much the strategy also of the previous version. I’m not sure about the original one, but I never recall items in terms of stock levels ever being shared with the viewers on any version of Ideal World. QVC seems to be the most transparent on items actually sold/remaining over the years. Giving actual numbers left or for items sold.
By law, and I mean by law, if a retailer wants to makes ANY reference to quantity sold, it should be mandatory for them to mention the quantity and if requested as a FOI request, prove it.

Mike M needs a slap with a wet stinky fish when he does his 'how many sold darlin'???' routine. It's deception pure and simple.

I like this Ford Focus.
Oh we sell lots of these sir, lots.
Do you, interesting, how many exactly?
Oh ... lots ... lots. One could say they're flying out sir, flying out.

You imagine he’s far from short. He seems to adjust his social and his financial situation to the type of item being sold. And that is usually low end, catalogue weekly terms type gear. Hence, perhaps playing on the empathy ticket for the benefit of the hapless saps potential buyers watching, he is therefore usually skint in portrayal. He’s had twenty plus years in regular shopping television work, plus any existing sidelines outside of that. Then his BBC, burgers, and any stage, pantomime type jobs before that. You’d think people like Mason and him would be on six figure salaries for doing that over decades now. Unless he is actually paid peanuts or has pis….his income up the wall…very comfortably off is he, you would suspect. Least, enough in the bank to pay for his bricks to be rearranged.
Shame e can’t afford to get that birds nest removed from his face. Wonder if they’re any eggs hatching in there?

I don't know what is going on with Shop on TV. On my freeview guide it has all the programmes down which should be showing throughout the day, but it still has the coming soon screen up. Anyway, not that we are missing much, as these are only recorded shows, not live.

Emma & Jezza can't work out how they get these "quality" watches so cheap, so let waffling a load of nonsense as to why. Clueless gits.
I can tell them:

1. IW3 did a once only just for today deal with the manufacturer.

2. It's a close-out event and there are single figures left.

3. Someone got the price wrong and is for the high jump. Hurry up and buy before they realise.

4. They are actually cheap and tacky made in China so the profit margin is still huge.

My money is on 4 above.

Oh no,
Oh gawd, Natalia is on. Looks like she has done something to her lips again. She has the joker smile from batman. Oh next up with Jezza is Emma, with some phenomenal timepieces, yeah sure they will be Jezza 😞
I kept wondering who/what Natalia reminded me of. A gargoyle/grotesque on a cathedral.

I can tell them:

1. IW3 did a once only just for today deal with the manufacturer.

2. It's a close-out event and there are single figures left.

3. Someone got the price wrong and is for the high jump. Hurry up and buy before they realise.

4. They are actually cheap and tacky made in China so the profit margin is still huge.

My money is on 4 above.
This is the thing, as we've said before, for anyone who watches even just snippets of these channels now and again, it very quickly becomes evident they are just rolling out bullsh1t comment after bullsh1t comment.

Latest posts

Back