Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just looked at live feed on YouTube to be faced with him lying on the floor, I thought he'd collapsed but then realised he was using the shiatsu massager😵‍💫🤮. And making disturbing noises...

I bought a shiatsu massager years ago and it did more harm than good. The tension in my neck and shoulders was worse.
I scanned through the YT feed and I'm sure he said 'use it when driving' !!!

Clicked on YouTube feed. Sally selling loose one size tops with detachable necklace for £19.99.

I've got four of these, companies buy them and put their own label in them. You get them on market stalls, craft fairs etc, all with different labels. I paid £14.99 for mine (2 for £25). Nothing actually wrong with them although probably slightly overpriced at £14.99.

Rummaging through his ladies" bags again. Probing the leatherette..They must give us a glimpse at that massive new studio Tezza H sings the praises of... continually teasing us with the pre-2034 formal opening. Ideally, to give their Floor Manager some to work on. She got this in Florence, he says. Not in Zebedee?

Here he goes... multi-buy...like a pig stuck in drain....

Last edited:
Did he paint Gollum On a Bridge Screaming? Or was that Edvard Munch depicting 10,000 Subliminal Canes with No Ethereal Buyers?
Nah mate - he did "Woman in Caravan Screeching (2002)". It's got a passing similarity to Freud's "Benefits Supervisor Sleeping"

Latest posts

Back