Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is anyone watching Peter Simon selling the religious crosses? Love his green and blue check suit and the holy music in the background. I've been out for the evening and just tuned in! Hilarious! If I were religious I would not be buying from these people. He is doing his "I am very humble and spiritual act, the same as for the worry angels.

This hour is great, I'd never buy any of this kind of stuff (jewelry in general) but how entertaining is Saint Peter this hour?

Left field, but did the ex Bidder presenters ever get paid all that money owed from the last few months of broadcasting prior to the lights going out permanantly in Acton?

They may do, if they were actual employees then they are classed as preferential creditors so they'd get priority over all other unsecured debts (including the tax man) - if they were working freelance it would be different.

It's like they took all of the worst elements of the bid format and presentation and merely infused it into their ''talking about one product for an hour... but only live for about 10 mins as the rest is clips from past live 10mins''

I love it. But then I am a sadist.

Unfortunately, if Dirty Peter is to surpass his faux ecstasy on future shows, he has little choice other than to knock one out over the actifry/karcher/Craig, I mean Wagner/etc. Would that be a HR issue for IW, I wonder?

Has anyone ever purchased from ideal world?

I wondered if Mike Mason really gets it straight to your door?

Hello Mr T,
I have to admit to two purchases. The first being a Tom Tom sat nav - with Andy Love about 2 years ago and more recently the Little Yello steam cleaner which sold for an all in delivered price of £8.99 (That offer was to good to be true). Both arrived very quickly. With regards to MM, if he's selling when I have IW on, the tv goes straight over. :mysmilie_17:

I also have purchased from IW - I got the BOGOF twin set of ceramic pans - they were delivered by Mike Mason wearing a Santa outfit withing 45 minutes. He's magical.

I'm really enjoying the laser light Mikes selling, although whilst sticking the light in the ground and aiming it up at a tree may make the tree look magical and christmassy (or star warsy in Mikes case), pointing a green laser into the air will usually encourage a knock on the door from PC plod for endangering an aircraft.

Mummy, why is Daddy spending Christmas in Jail?

I'm really enjoying the laser light Mikes selling, although whilst sticking the light in the ground and aiming it up at a tree may make the tree look magical and christmassy (or star warsy in Mikes case), pointing a green laser into the air will usually encourage a knock on the door from PC plod for endangering an aircraft.

Mummy, why is Daddy spending Christmas in Jail?

I was thinking the exact same thing :mysmilie_17:

Has anyone ever purchased from ideal world?

I wondered if Mike Mason really gets it straight to your door?

Years ago I purchased a sequinned top which looked wonderful on Lynn but horrible on me.It was binned.

More recently M Assam magic finish.

Ah the wonderful Richard, how very amusing.
With reference to the magic bows ... "You'll pay £3 or £4 in one of those card shops for a bow to put on a present".

No, no I won't, only in your deluded shouty dreams, where anything you are selling IS actually a top selling toy this decade.

Ah the wonderful Richard, how very amusing.
With reference to the magic bows ... "You'll pay £3 or £4 in one of those card shops for a bow to put on a present".

No, no I won't, only in your deluded shouty dreams, where anything you are selling IS actually a top selling toy this decade.

I saw him on this morning before I left the house. Literally the same stuff, every show, every year, despite it always seeming to 'sell out'! Those cars that drive up the walls, flashing teeth, some crappy flying contraption, 3D pens etc. I couldn't believe it when he claimed those magic bows cost £3-£4 and 'we're giving you a 100 of them!' all whilst Joanne is trying to portray it as the best bundle of presents ever.

Latest posts

Back