Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cheers mate, I'm over the worst of it but these things linger with me. I'm coping with the london underground on my way to work but not yet fit for IW! I need to build myself up for that!

Yes make sure you build your strength up first before you even think about It, take care of yourself

Thanks, Muttley! Sorry to hear you've been smitten with a cold - rest up and hope you feel much better very soon. I can well understand why you won't be watching - it will probably be enough to give you a relapse (I'm told there is a medical condition known as Pope Pete syndrome currently under investigation). If PP is presiding over the hour, he's probably been practising his descriptive talents all over Christmas. He usually looks as though he's going to burst into tears of emotion at any minute - shame everyone else is in tears of laughter.

We have a reprieve..........Tuesday 5 January 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM Presented by Shaun Ryan Peter V

Join us on Ideal World for a selection of inspirational prints and canvases by the “Painter of Light”, Thomas Kinkade

It's puppy dog eyed Shaun, who can almost tear up with the best of them!

Mossie if you're reading this, the Vibrapower is all they say and more, it's amazing and honestly the best piece of kit I've ever had!!

We have a reprieve..........Tuesday 5 January 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM Presented by Shaun Ryan Peter V

Join us on Ideal World for a selection of inspirational prints and canvases by the “Painter of Light”, Thomas Kinkade

Ooh I bet Pope Pete will not be happy that somebody else is presenting "his" show. Nobody sells a Kinkade with as much fake emotion as Pope Pete!

"Painter of Light" - yes, well, I can think of a descriptive word that rhymes with "light" and might be thought more appropriate...sh...

Hope he's been well-prepped by Pope Pete, otherwise he won't be able to do the all-time favourite quotes....and he might get the "not only's" or "just buy it's" in the wrong place - disaster!!!
Ooh I bet Pope Pete will not be happy that somebody else is presenting "his" show. Nobody sells a Kinkade with as much fake emotion as Pope Pete!

Mommabear, I'll be there at 10 pm, with my hankie at the ready, plus a leftover Christmas drink (second thoughts, make that ALL of the leftover Christmas drinks, I'll need something to give me enough strength). I wish I'd paid more attention to art lessons at school, I could have become a Kinkycade art connoisseur......aah, too late, too late.... :mysmilie_13:
I bet his Mum will get a mention, she's bound to have a few

shopperholic thanks glad its doing what you want and keeping you fit just think when you are using it you will be everything will be wobbling along with PS sorry about that, might think about it myself although two brisk circuits of the local park works for me at the moment.:mysmilie_59:

shopperholic thanks glad its doing what you want and keeping you fit just think when you are using it you will be everything will be wobbling along with PS sorry about that, might think about it myself although two brisk circuits of the local park works for me at the moment.:mysmilie_59:

It's my type of exercise, standing still but with the odd movement. I'm keeping it even with the haunting vision that is PS, no in all seriousness it's an absolute brilliant piece of equipment and fun too, just got to make sure you don't do too much the first day you get it, oh yes, I'm paying for it now. :mysmilie_14:

Did my ears deceive me?

They're selling an entire kitchen set from Swan for £1250.00 and i'm sure I heard Pete say "£12.50p"

I love watching hours with Dennice as it's a masterclass in under the radar bullshit.

she must love that Peter Simon takes the heat off of her.

So much could be said and I assume it already has at some point but this woman is a menace to the female purse.

I love watching hours with Dennice as it's a masterclass in under the radar bullshit.

she must love that Peter Simon takes the heat off of her.

So much could be said and I assume it already has at some point but this woman is a menace to the female purse.

That's probably why I/W love her so much! On the flip side I wish someone would get Guy Keane back on. :mysmilie_59:

Guy Keane was funny to watch, worth it just to see who he offended and embarrassed next.

I cracked up when he was flogging the driveway salt on bid and went on to say, "Dont complain to me if you fall on the ice and break a hip" I almost cried laughing - what a legend, I salute you Sir! :mysmilie_467:

I cracked up when he was flogging the driveway salt on bid and went on to say, "Dont complain to me if you fall on the ice and break a hip" I almost cried laughing - what a legend, I salute you Sir! :mysmilie_467:

I remember watching him with some fella who was demonstrating a set of pans, you could tell the fella was nervous and kept looking at Guy to be promoted, Guy turned round and shouted "get on with it and stop standing there looking gormless, or should we get someone in who knows what they're doing?!!" ........oh my word did I cringe for the poor fella, priceless. :mysmilie_17: maybe I've just solved the riddle why no one will hire him. :mysmilie_14:

I remember watching him with some fella who was demonstrating a set of pans, you could tell the fella was nervous and kept looking at Guy to be promoted, Guy turned round and shouted "get on with it and stop standing there looking gormless, or should we get someone in who knows what they're doing?!!" ........oh my word did I cringe for the poor fella, priceless. :mysmilie_17: maybe I've just solved the riddle why no one will hire him. :mysmilie_14:

Well if you look at some of the "Others" from Bid at least he told the truth and held nothing back. I don't think he suffers fools gladly, always his own man and a welcome and refreshing change to the current ex bid mob. :grin:

Latest posts

Back