Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So the Vax man is now cleaning the "shockingly filthy" green room carpet.

I'd be more impressed by this if lil' GOLLUM hadn't been on this morning with Peter Vol Au Vent and showing a video of Nanty doing exactly the same thing with a Bissell (oo-er!).

So the Vax man is now cleaning the "shockingly filthy" green room carpet.

I'd be more impressed by this if lil' GOLLUM hadn't been on this morning with Peter Vol Au Vent and showing a video of Nanty doing exactly the same thing with a Bissell (oo-er!).

Having listened to Bev Bad Hare and her germ warnings I've moved on from Bissell & Vax.

And so should you :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

If you trawl back through the posts you'll see that Her Royal Highness Caroline and her Garrard Guff has long since been commented on. The venerable Constantin Weisz Crispy Wonton Watches are a favourite too.

But thankfully she isn't on as often as goons like Very Creepy Crawley and Dame Suzy Dench. I guess they must sell more Heated Pleather Chairs and Big Sleep Sponges than 'High End' Timepieces from China but with suspiciously sounding German Swiss names :mysmilie_59:

That Crawley guy is just the worst, mate.

That's just wrong. :headbang:

Please.

It's so wrong, The Doddy Flump was all over him. He was pulling his shirt arms up to show off The Dirty Peter's 'muscles'.

You don't think The Doddy Flump and The Dirty Peter could be 'Friends With Benefits' do you? :muscle:

What are friends with benefits please i ask naively are they someone who gets government help:mysmilie_14:

What are friends with benefits please i ask naively are they someone who gets government help:mysmilie_14:

The correct answer to your question may, I feel may be better discussed at a later time of the day. I, of course, am not in any way qualified to answer your complex question, but have heard the phrase many times, but due to time constraints, unable to elucidate further. If however your question had been about stock levels, then it would be better than odds on, they would be very, very low, at this, the busiest part of the show! :mysmilie_59:

Put it this way Mossie.

When Friends With Benefits go out for Lunch they go home for the Afters :mysmilie_12:

Ah lovely creamy afters how naughty:mysmilie_17:

Doddy Flump can admire Dirty Peter's big arm Muscles and Dirty Peter can admire Doddy Flump's big arm Tattoo.

I still think Poo Poo and Dirty Peter would make a better couple as they're both unusually unusual but I say go for it Doddy Flump, and do us all a favour.

Take him back to Australia and you can both live with Sheila Flump :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Please.

It's so wrong, The Doddy Flump was all over him. He was pulling his shirt arms up to show off The Dirty Peter's 'muscles'.

You don't think The Doddy Flump and The Dirty Peter could be 'Friends With Benefits' do you? :muscle:

I know it's only an arm but I had to look away :puke:...... those shoes he wears, his arms, it's all revolting

Flump knows exactly what's what on every muscle on Pervs body I betcha

Mr Mason may very well be a 70's throwback, but it would be wrong to suggest that this sort of behaviour is endemic among all the ex-bid male presenters. Some of them, at least in previous roles, have been quite capable of demonstrating quite dignified behaviour.

I give you a Mr. Paul Becque...

'Scuse my language, but ****** hell! That clip is dreadful.

Latest posts

Back