Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I guess nobody was watching when Andy smashed the halogen lid earlier then, it was quite funny it went to a vt showing what you can cook in it Andy is heard saying something on the lines of I love it when they show this, next minute there's a loud smashing noise we cut back to the studio to see Andy say yup its definitely smashed (into a million pieces) and for the remainder of the sale said yours probably won't come smashed, after an ident it cuts back to Peter Simon sweeping it up with a crew member on his knees with a dustpan, Andy then spent the next few minutes joking about what had happened and said he has always wanted to smash something but never had the bottle or words to that effect

in other news Peter Simon's intro tonight was rather short and not full of the usual innuendo but then Lisa Brash came in so he spent some time teasing her about her nose saying doesn't she look lovely on tv with a split nose, she then went posh so he said oh she's talking out of her nose now as she has worn her mouth out

I guess nobody was watching when Andy smashed the halogen lid earlier then, it was quite funny it went to a vt showing what you can cook in it Andy is heard saying something on the lines of I love it when they show this, next minute there's a loud smashing noise we cut back to the studio to see Andy say yup its definitely smashed (into a million pieces) and for the remainder of the sale said yours probably won't come smashed, after an ident it cuts back to Peter Simon sweeping it up with a crew member on his knees with a dustpan, Andy then spent the next few minutes joking about what had happened and said he has always wanted to smash something but never had the bottle or words to that effect

in other news Peter Simon's intro tonight was rather short and not full of the usual innuendo but then Lisa Brash came in so he spent some time teasing her about her nose saying doesn't she look lovely on tv with a split nose, she then went posh so he said oh she's talking out of her nose now as she has worn her mouth out

And to think they often say how strong and sturdy the lid is :giggle:

I think Dirty Peter's monologues tend to be a bit less innuendo laden on his early Sunday shift.

earlier miss lindsay was selling what i recall to be a glass animal paperweight... looked more like a glass sextoy.

fly out of the warehouse.. they did not.

Hey guys, Peter is selling a new gemstone watch, this time from The House of Gianni Ricci but featuring a 0.01 ct Tanzanite stone at the 12 o'clock position and a mock croc strap.

It's simple, understated elegance.

gianni.jpg

Hey guys, Peter is selling a new gemstone watch, this time from The House of Gianni Ricci but featuring a 0.01 ct Tanzanite stone at the 12 o'clock position and a mock croc strap.

It's simple, understated elegance.

View attachment 9281

I am sure tanzanite dealers up and down the country bid for that and smashed the watch open for the "rock" and put it in a ring which I am sure would sell for trillions.

PJ.

I am sure tanzanite dealers up and down the country bid for that and smashed the watch open for the "rock" and put it in a ring which I am sure would sell for trillions.

PJ.

It's an understated piece that's perfect for the more sophisticated woman.

Brash.jpg

Mike showing the blood pressure monitor wearing his expensive Omega watch... Tommy Earnshaw or Christin Lars not good enough? :giggle:

Latest posts

Back