Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Where is the 'magical' part?-you know, the thing that needed Aladdin's lamp to represent it.

We aim to post in fourteen working days? WTF? You walking it to us stopping off on the way to take pictures and write a journal of your trip?

To be fair the price of the first item, this tefal fryer, including the postage is cheaper than most places online including amazon.

At least the histrionics of the auctions has gone at last. Hopefully Sally Jaxx will stop screaming like a banshee.

The phone call seems fair but at busy times will there be enough call takers or will you be put on hold for umpteen minutes at 20p aminute......

Why do shopping channels think we like to see people eating when doing a demo of food products? It's not like they are going to spit it out and say they hate it are they? I remember Chef Wayne's uncooked food and still the presenter said they were wonderful.

To misquote the Simpsons, if I wanted to see a man eat a sausage I would have gone to the how to eat a sausage class ...

Latest posts

Back