Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The good news is that they are going to keep Price Drop as a fun channel, shop at bid is designed to attract viewers from the lucrative QVC/Ideal world market

Something had to be done...but this? Really? Real deals would be a great start....actifry ok, the price isn't bad, but it isn't amazing either and as everybody else says same old acrylic clothes, tacky ornaments and prices set a lot higher than they should be! I'm glad they're being upfront about the prices but they do seem to be set a bit higher than usual. Can see myself getting bored of this channel very quickly, will probably watch more price drop, however, I fear that they're only going to be around for a limited time ie until they've cleared all, or most of their stock.

I wish 'em luck but I think they're going to need more than that to survive. I'll give them till the end of June!

Not long till the next one day special with MM ....now what do I mean by one day special, let me explain, a day is a 24 hour period of time and there are a total of seven days in a week.....blah blah blah

Not long till the next one day special with MM ....now what do I mean by one day special, let me explain, a day is a 24 hour period of time and there are a total of seven days in a week.....blah blah blah

He'll be sat in his dressing room with his initialled smoking jacket on, psyching himself up.

Tosser.

presenter on now..... "It feels really good around the bust area, you want to get your hands on one don't you ?"

That made me spit out my coffee.......erm NO :)

When playing a bid drinking name, NEVER choose "dress it up, dress it down" as your phrase.

I thought it was never going to end :-(

I really cannot bear to watch, I hate being spoken to like I am an idiot, I know how to wash a car and the difference between dirty and clean water

I really cannot bear to watch, I hate being spoken to like I am an idiot, I know how to wash a car and the difference between dirty and clean water

He isn't just a little bit dislikable, he's thoroughly revolting.

What an absolute tit.

Has Mike got a new suit? Now, what do I mean by that? Well, normally he wears a black suit but tonight he's wearing a light suit, if you will......

Every school would want him, he could teach any subject, he's an expert on them all.......now what do I mean by expert, allow me to explain.......blah blah blah

If anyone was under the illusion that Bid was going to go even slightly more upmarket then the last 14 minutes have surely proved, quite conclusively, that it simply isn't going to happen.

Latest posts

Back