Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Haha that would be so good louis theroux meets pervy peter simon lol

Dirty Peter would make Ms Widdecombe seem mainstream

widde.jpg

Chef Jack proudly held up his pan as if it was clean... But it had egg completely stuck all over it :grin:

Brash is selling the 3 monkeys - see no tat, speak no tat, hear no tat, Waaah, Waaaaaaah, waaaaaaaah, WAAAAAAH. Yes another better luck next time SUCKERS.:mysmilie_486:

I watched a bit of Price Flop tonight - and it was painful. Not only because Lisa B was presenting - but also because they were spending 10 minutes talking about cringe worthy tat in quantities of 5 that they still couldn't sell. How can a company survive like that? I bet they barely cover staffing costs.

It's horrific compared to the fun and enjoyable days where Richard Hardwick and Andy Oliver would crack jokes and mess about - yet still sell hundreds of products within 5 minutes without the need to spend 20 minutes telling us how good their Taiwanese made "Swiss" watch, sorry, timepiece is and without the need of cheesey gimmicks such as clocks on the screen and avalanches.

I give this bunch a year before they shut down.

Can I just say that I have juat noticed how often Pervy Pete says "can I just say"... I watched for about 3 minutes last night and he must have said it 3 times, it really got on my nerves! If was all "can I just say how great these cheapo shoes are" blah blah. I can honestly say I had never picked up on it before.

On another subject, Sally makes me cringe when selling tops or trousers made from a stretchy material. She stretches them so wide you could fit the whole family in them! I am a little bit on the plump side and like good quality, comfortable, well made clothes (which is why I never shop at Bid), but my clothes don't stretch that much! Unless the clothes are five sizes too small for you you shouldn't need to stretch them that much.

It's probably locked to Vodafone. However, Mike got his first 354 and went down to Sidcup market and got it unlocked so he can use it on Orange.

Can I just say that I have juat noticed how often Pervy Pete says "can I just say"... I watched for about 3 minutes last night and he must have said it 3 times, it really got on my nerves! If was all "can I just say how great these cheapo shoes are" blah blah. I can honestly say I had never picked up on it before.

On another subject, Sally makes me cringe when selling tops or trousers made from a stretchy material. She stretches them so wide you could fit the whole family in them! I am a little bit on the plump side and like good quality, comfortable, well made clothes (which is why I never shop at Bid), but my clothes don't stretch that much! Unless the clothes are five sizes too small for you you shouldn't need to stretch them that much.

Oooooooh no your not!!! Pervy Pete would say "You are voluptuous" then continue with, if you are over a size 16 order the 12 - there's lots of room ent tit rart leese.

Oooooooh no your not!!! Pervy Pete would say "You are voluptuous" then continue with, if you are over a size 16 order the 12 - there's lots of room ent tit rart leese.

Ha ha ha, you've made me feel better about myself. However if Pervy Pete had said those words I would be seriously freaked out!

Good grief, how dodgy is this Kevin creature? He's really settled in, a genuine barrow boy. And he's got more than a touch of the Gollum's about him too.

In fact in this garb he'd pass for a televangelist.

image.jpg

Appalling :mysmilie_59:

She's got a pair of Size 12 Jeggings stuck around her thighs.

You'll have to make do with Pastor Kevin.

and that makes it ok to bring in "black mason" ?

Then again, with yolisa gone, sit up needs a token black presenter.

Edit: this is more a statement of seeming fact, offense is not intended.

and that makes it ok to bring in "black mason" ?

Then again, with yolisa gone, sit up needs a token black presenter.

Edit: this is more a statement of seeming fact, offense is not intended.

Honestly Mr Tom, Pastor Kevin is uncannily like Me Mike Mason in so many ways.

He's arrogant, bald, ugly, phoney and goodness me he's a bullshitter. I do declare this is someone to watch :mysmilie_59:

Honestly Mr Tom, Pastor Kevin is uncannily like Me Mike Mason in so many ways.

He's arrogant, bald, ugly, phoney and goodness me he's a bullshitter. I do declare this is someone to watch :mysmilie_59:

i remember seeing him with sir simon isles on argos tv, but i didn't register any content where their sales were short bursts.

Latest posts

Back