Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you and the other shop at bid shoppingtelly memberites want to donate 1 I wouldn't say no or if shop at bid want to reinstate megadrops and let me have 1 I wouldn't say no, But I've always liked not only the look of the iPads, not only the range of apps, not only the operating systems, not only the larger of the retina screens...Ohh I went into selling mode again sorry at ome

I see things in a simple light really and when even a brass like Brash used to blatantly sit there all night using her own iPad it kind of gives an indication as to what the presenters think of the crap they sell :mysmilie_59:

I see things in a simple light really and when even a brass like Brash used to blatantly sit there all night using her own iPad it kind of gives an indication as to what the presenters think of the crap they sell :mysmilie_59:

Yeah that was funny selling those then she's reading tweets off the iPad right next to it

I have those selling mode problems at ome when our Bet asks me what I want for breakfast I say I'll have not only 2 sausages, not only 4 rashers of bacon, not only 2 slices of the larger of the bread cut with the latest of the multifunctional knives with the non stick coatings which were recently sharpened with the stronger of the tungsten sharpeners, not only with 2 eggs that just go strite into the white ceramic pans, not only with the tomatoes and the mushrooms, not only do I sit there watching our Bet bent over the cooker in the viscose whilst I talk to the worry angels asking them to stop my house being compulsory purchased for HS2 and I won't even tell you of the trouble I have when I venture to the larger of the McDonalds

Last edited:
Something actually sold out on bid tonight which for me is a first however Peter said they were going to see if they had any more to bring back - the graphics did the most extraordinary thing, half of them sunk to the bottom of the screen so its half visible the rest vanished, I see no reason why it does that frankly it looked rubbish

Now our Pretesh has managed to locate some more stock would you believe it

What on earth is Dirty Peter going on about? His crochet patterns and his knitting needles. What a ham.

He just said he never sleeps well and turns to one side and then to the other but he usually ends up, on all fours :mysmilie_13:

What on earth is Dirty Peter going on about? His crochet patterns and his knitting needles. What a ham.

He just said he never sleeps well and turns to one side and then to the other but he usually ends up, on all fours :mysmilie_13:

Lets hope nobody slips down his back passage and tries to smash his back door in :mysmilie_19: but the stickier of the alarms should alert him before that happens unless they fall off of course

Lets hope nobody slips down his back passage and tries to smash his back door in :mysmilie_19: but the stickier of the alarms should alert him before that happens unless they fall off of course

Ha Ha :mysmilie_19:

I have to admit i've enjoyed watching him tonight, he's been funny. But he simply will not discuss delivery times , he just said 'they'll arrive in no time at all'.

Deary deary me, Creepy Creepster Peter said earlier tonight "If your like me, you reach for your glasses to get your knitting pattern or crochet hook" :thinking:

Without a word of a lie I think he has issues and a want about him, and even stranger I honestly don't think he realises his issues, His employer should (for Creepy Peters sake) send him on gardening leave or suggest he goes to get some sort of medical advice as the guy is a total wreck live on TV.

Shyster Sherlock is selling the Poundland Knives and added that he has a friend who is a Celebrity Chef. This 'Chef' has supposedly cooked for Nancy Sinatra, Cher, Michael Jackson, Eartha Kitt, the Pet Shop Boys and The Supremes. Schlock said that this 'Chef' said that the only thing more dangerous than a sharp knife is a blunt knife. My word, how profound, i've never heard that expression before. He must be a top chef indeed.

But to be honest it all sounded like a load of Eartha Kitt to me :mysmilie_59:

Was that for the latest of the paint sprayers One Day Special? If so that happened at 10pm and I posted above and in the "can someone get shop at bid a calculator thread" and Wirall got a screenshot of it

They do themselves no favours - usually they plead ignorance - if you cover half of it up you know there is a problem so they can't have any defence for not doing the other bit too

It was for some plants

Something actually sold out on bid tonight which for me is a first however Peter said they were going to see if they had any more to bring back - the graphics did the most extraordinary thing, half of them sunk to the bottom of the screen so its half visible the rest vanished, I see no reason why it does that frankly it looked rubbish

Now our Pretesh has managed to locate some more stock would you believe it

Perhaps he was sitting on it as they have no chairs

Shyster Sherlock is selling the Poundland Knives and added that he has a friend who is a Celebrity Chef. This 'Chef' has supposedly cooked for Nancy Sinatra, Cher, Michael Jackson, Eartha Kitt, the Pet Shop Boys and The Supremes. Schlock said that this 'Chef' said that the only thing more dangerous than a sharp knife is a blunt knife. My word, how profound, i've never heard that expression before. He must be a top chef indeed.

Perhaps it's this 'chef' who is giving Schlock's stink to these divas to hold and be photographed as if they use it everyday (see Schlock's FB page- outrageous). Or I could be wrong and when these stars tour Britain they are glued to Shop at Bid just in case the next vat of Divine Decadence is released

Perhaps it's this 'chef' who is giving Schlock's stink to these divas to hold and be photographed as if they use it everyday (see Schlock's FB page- outrageous). Or I could be wrong and when these stars tour Britain they are glued to Shop at Bid just in case the next vat of Divine Decadence is released

Ha Ha.

Gotta give it to Schlocko though. He isn't satisfied with any old name dropping, Nancy Sinatra and Eartha Kitt is quite a roll call.

Priceless :mysmilie_59:

There's at least two of them dead, I think one of the Supremes is a goner.Perhaps celebrity "Chef's" cooking is a bit suspect.

has Wirral imploded from rage yet haha

No, but Chef Jackanory's Sponge Puddings are well known to often encounter such a fate. :mysmilie_59:

Look at Dirty Peter's jumper.

image.jpg

********BREAKING NEWS**********

BOD says you can't beat Pepperoni however, he's also partial to a bit of Barbecue Chicken as well.

That's all for now. Further updates as I receive them.

image.jpg

What on earth is Peter going on about?

Peter saying its about the moment maybe there has been an argument, I see the torment in the picture, I know what the reflection in that means. that night where you thought everything couldn't come together, that night it did

What I see is a wine glass, a cork and a candle but I appreciate I'm no art connoisseur and in fairness for what it is it looks quite nice

What on earth is Peter going on about?

Peter saying its about the moment maybe there has been an argument, I see the torment in the picture, I know what the reflection in that means. that night where you thought everything couldn't come together, that night it did

What I see is a wine glass, a cork and a candle but I appreciate I'm no art connoisseur and in fairness for what it is it looks quite nice

I like Darren Baker, he seems a nice if somewhat misguided young chap. However, the claim that his paintings are almost 'photographic' would seem fanciful.

But perhaps not quite as fanciful as Peter Sherlock's claim that his Celebrity Chef friend has cooked for Abraham Lincoln :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back