Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've heard Mark Ryes voice on a few things but I also heard that Mike Mason is the Talking Clock.

At least I think that's what I heard.

I just checked the Bid and Price Plop TV channels, you know, just in case :nod: :grin:

Docswife, he must have been paid a lot because I heard him say that when he stays in 5 star hotels he goes straight to the Bayliss and Harding toiletries they provide and uses them all. He was selling Bayliss and Harding at the time. Message is - 5 star hotel = luxury product = expensive product. I wish I had asked Mike what 5 star hotels he has stayed in that stock the stuff bearing in mind they cost about £2 per item in Superdrug and Sainsburys.

Baylis and Harding!!!??? I got some in a work lucky dip, the shower gel was so bad, I put it in my soap dispenser in the bathroom and use it as a handwash! It's all it's good for!

Thanks again to everybody for respecting this thread as literally a no argument zone.

I know no one had to and it would not be preventable... but everyone stuck to it.

I love this place.

Thanks again to everybody for respecting this thread as literally a no argument zone.

I know no one had to and it would not be preventable... but everyone stuck to it.

I love this place.

Indeed but sadly my spies inform me that it seems that Gollum's 'fanpage' is awash with bickering and squabbling today.

I wonder what's rattled their cage?

I love this place.

Yes MrT - You created a monster - well done to you Sir - and thank you to all the contributors for all the chuckles - long may it continue.

Indeed but sadly my spies inform me that it seems that Gollum's 'fanpage' is awash with bickering and squabbling today.

Nah i saw it more as a bit of misinformation on their part about us as a group.

One made a threatening comment in here that was swiftly dealt with by sazza.... but again, it's merely an act of blind loyalty via hearsay

Baylis and Harding!!!??? I got some in a work lucky dip, the shower gel was so bad, I put it in my soap dispenser in the bathroom and use it as a handwash! It's all it's good for!

I've never bought it myself but I know its not a "luxury brand". The few slightly posh places I've been to tend to have Molton Brown stuff in the ladies.

On a different note, I looked up Shop at Bid on google in case the story had reached the media yet. The Wikipedia page is up to date as it refers to it closing yestetday. Very up to date!

It was rather humorous the little bit I read, It seemed like members were vying to prove they are the number one supporter of M and M. Some of the busy body ones wanted to come over here and target the Mike haters and let them know what they thought of them but they said they couldn't get validated or they got banned before their posts appeared. So in the end they ended up turning on each other a bit.
I used my better half's FB account and reading some of the squabbling and pettiness on there has put me off wanting to create a FB page of my own, I would enjoy asking Peter Sherlock a handful of questions as I hear he has an announcement to make in regard to his fragrance line.

I'm not on fb, but would dearly love to read what the goddess and Mikes mugs, damn typo, I mean fans are saying! As for perfume petes announcement....well, I'm at the edge of my seat!!!!!

I'm not on fb, but would dearly love to read what the goddess and Mikes mugs, damn typo, I mean fans are saying! As for perfume petes announcement....well, I'm at the edge of my seat!!!!!

I wonder if your allowed to sell your products on Facebook, it would be handy to Peter as he has almost 5000 friends on there and most seem to be Bid TV customers/viewers.

Has anyone spared a thought for Charlie??? He only kissed a woman for the first time last year...now he's walking the streets of Acton with his drill bit in one hand and his UV light in the other ... Sad very very sad!

It was rather humorous the little bit I read, It seemed like members were vying to prove they are the number one supporter of M and M. Some of the busy body ones wanted to come over here and target the Mike haters and let them know what they thought of them but they said they couldn't get validated or they got banned before their posts appeared. So in the end they ended up turning on each other a bit.
I used my better half's FB account and reading some of the squabbling and pettiness on there has put me off wanting to create a FB page of my own, I would enjoy asking Peter Sherlock a handful of questions as I hear he has an announcement to make in regard to his fragrance line.

I honestly don't know what Mike Mason, or indeed what channels, they've been watching. Maybe someone has cast a spell on them and brainwashed the lot of them. It's quite bizarre, i'd love them to watch that Worry Angel sale. Then again I fancy they'd say 'isn't he fabulous, so thoughtful and caring'.

It's as if all of Sit-Up's ills are our fault and that Mr Mason is, quite literally, the lone warrior of honesty and decency at Bid, a champion of the customers.

It's inexplicable.

On Sally Jacks page...

sALLY SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT BID HAS FOLDED ,I WILL MISS YOU LOADS AS YOU ALWAYS CHEARED ME UP WHEN I WAS HAVING A BAD DAY,I KNOW YOU WILL GET ANOTHER JOB QUICKLY ,WHO WOULD"NT WANT TO EMPLOY YOU ?YOU HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSONALITY ,WISHING YOU GOOD LUCK XX

Latest posts

Back