Re: Richard jackson's (not so) hot pics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shopaholica

Registered Shopper
Re: Richard jackson's (not so) hot pics

Does anyone else out there agree Richard Jackson's getting pretty tiresome with his constant pre and post :flower:power scrapbook? I especially hate when he (gleefully) crows about the difference in :flower:flower output as claimed by QVC viewers (e.g "without Flower Power 6 flowers/with FP 160 flowers" etc etc. OMG who on earth has A. the time :clock:and B. the inclination to actually count the number of blooming :flower::flower's on a plant? Whoever you :flower: counters are out there... get a life! :sleepy:

Mum and dad got some of his wonderful flowers last year they were all dead when they arrived. Don't think they will bother buying his stuff again

The day he shows us a plant fed by his product and one fed by a top branded product side by side and if his is better i will think about buying his.

The day he shows us a plant fed by his product and one fed by a top branded product side by side and if his is better i will think about buying his.

I always found that a bit odd why not feed the other plant with plant food as a direct comparison wierd

So the "control" plant is just watered and not fed any sort of food at all? Wow, what a con if that's true. You could feed the other plants more or less anything and they'd show better growth.

And don't forget he has yet another TSV coming up this week. I'm sure he's made a burrow in the QVC studio somewhere. He clearly doesn't have a home to go to. I'd had enough of him over Easter. QVC are, literally, digging for things to put on.

I like him. I think he is a gentleman, he is particularly polite with female presenters for instance, Claire Austin. I also love Richard and Julian, they have a special relationship and that friendship comes across on screen. I think its lovely. I love it when Richard is paired with Julian. Unlike some of the others who pretend to be close, theirs is a genuine friendship. I love their little jokes and sometimes Julian will put his hand on Richards back and vice versa, its lovely and love their little jokes too.

Tristar if you like him fine each to there own but i think you are looking at life through rose tinted glasses (no pun intended) if you think they are all great buddies TV is full of false people.

I can't stand either of them RJ or JB they are so ****** boring and how anyone can tell what sort of relationship they have from watching a shopping channel I don't know.

I think there is a warmth and tenderness between Julian and Richard. I love watching them and they work well together.

I think there is a warmth and tenderness between Julian and Richard. I love watching them and they work well together.

Warmth and tenderness? Richard J, Julian B and all the other presenters are just there to sell us stuff not to make us feel all warm and fluffy inside.

Well I think its a bonus, its does feel nice to watch two presenters who like each oher and with Jules and Richard, its genuine, unlike the fakeness with others sometimes. I enjoy Richard Jacksons hours and largely its qvc that got me into gardening, so I champion Richard and his products.

So why is it necessary to have THREE presenters on some gardening shows ???? There is the 'normal' presenter, the guest product presenter, and RJ bobbing up and down in the middle like Little Weed in between Bill & Ben !! Good job it aint the Beeb or there would be a right old outcry of wasting money.

(psssst ...... don't waste your money this season on solar panelled fountains, I've wasted money on a couple over the years, and the bl.....dy things never work, invested in an electric one now)

Your right brissles always better with electric pump always found solar hopeless certainly where i am.

Latest posts

Back