re; tahitian pearl post, how to search forum?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ok, I know it's twee but I love the way the lid of the teapot is magnetic and that's how you take the necklace on and off - it actually looks great on and is VERY heavy!

This is the nightmare we had in mind xxx

Attachments

• 134075.jpg
    134075.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 157
I was having so much difficulty tryin' to imagine that in your collection, and when it first came out peeps were paying £50-£60 for it, then it settled to something like £29. Think they must have had a batch of pearls with the blob on, and some bright spark (in Chinese of course) said "ooh that looks just like a teapot lid". xxx

Quoi??

I was having so much difficulty tryin' to imagine that in your collection, and when it first came out peeps were paying £50-£60 for it, then it settled to something like £29. Think they must have had a batch of pearls with the blob on, and some bright spark (in Chinese of course) said "ooh that looks just like a teapot lid". xxx

Argey.......eh??

Or in Polynesian French...............since we're talkin' about TAHITIAN PEARL! mysmilie_1436

S xx

Or Thai even??????

Thailand's about as close to Tahiti as that pearl is ever going to come :giggle:

Argey.......eh??

Or in Polynesian French...............since we're talkin' about TAHITIAN PEARL! mysmilie_1436

S xx

Nah - I'm too subtle for you lot - Chinese (probably Mandarin since we're pickin') as in tea not poils! xxx

Latest posts

Back