Red Carpet Manicure - farce continues

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just home from work and have received two emails from RCM
First one asking for my address so they can send out the colours
second from Darren saying I am not on QVCs list

Just got a reply from Darren saying my name was on a list that they received at lunchtime today from QVC
and they sent them out this afternoon :sun:

I think after this shambles that RCM will be acquiring a lot of new direct customers while QVC will lose virtually all their RCM orders.
Would be very surprised if RCM were willing to take part in another TSV. Their customer services could certainly teach Q's a lot, despite it being Q that boasts about it.

RCM customer service is excellent I didn't get the latest TSV (in fact I haven't bought anything from QVC for months!) I did get the original one and love it then I have just bought colours as I want them direct from RCM because I can choose exactly what I want and not get stuck with QVC choices

Sounds like an own goal from QVC.

I wonder just how many people will now buy from RCM direct rather than trust QVC again? :wonder:

And what's the P&P like on orders from RCM?

Sounds like an own goal from QVC.

I wonder just how many people will now buy from RCM direct rather than trust QVC again? :wonder:

And what's the P&P like on orders from RCM?

Free first class postage ( 1-5days ) in the uk from RCM direct :)

I didn't go for this kit so haven't been affected but if you end up getting the correct colours from RCM but still have the wrong colours which you don't want and wouldn't use, would it be worth setting up a swap list and send one another the other colours so they get used and you end up with more of what you want, if that makes any sense at all?!!

I didn't go for this kit so haven't been affected but if you end up getting the correct colours from RCM but still have the wrong colours which you don't want and wouldn't use, would it be worth setting up a swap list and send one another the other colours so they get used and you end up with more of what you want, if that makes any sense at all?!!

Mine went on the Bay I'm afraid :blush: four out of the six colours I ended up with went on there as I didn't like them at all. Decided if I got a few quid for them it would offset the cost of buying some that I really liked and would use. All four of them sold within an hour.

A sensible solution to a major mess up amn. I have always found the RCM website excellent because of the better choice and good delivery and the upside of this shambles will hopefully be that more people will buy directly from them and RCM will get the profit , not Le Q.

Not affected by this fiasco just hope that RCM receive a lot of praise on Facebook for their professionalism in dealing with this mess. Does anyone know how it happened?

Yes, some idiot at QVC linked the wrong item SKU to the item variants on the website, app and QCUT, and QVC obviously do it have sufficiently robust checking procedures to pick up this sort of thing before going live.

Thanks to Darren Crook and Jacqui Wood from RCM my correct colour choice has FINALLY arrived this morning.RCM were only directly involved with myself for less than 24hrs and HEY PRESTO the correct result ! One in the eye for Qvc's "award winning customer care team" and i WILL be purchasing future colours from the RCM website.

I'm still waiting. I've never been a fan of QVC customer service. Many of the operators are very pleasant and helpful but their policies are just unhelpful a lot of the time and should there be a problem like this, you see how disorganised they are.

i am really p****d off i had a phone call fom qvc saying i had to return it to get the correct colour as RCM wasnt doing the replacement colours anymore, then found out it was a lie..and i would have received the replacement colours...

now i have nothing!!!!!

Received my correct colour options today (love them) after being told by qvc sorry will have to return and go on advance orders!!. RCM fantastic CS. Thank you Darren :clapping:

i am really p****d off i had a phone call fom qvc saying i had to return it to get the correct colour as RCM wasnt doing the replacement colours anymore, then found out it was a lie..and i would have received the replacement colours...

now i have nothing!!!!!

Send an e mail to CEO JB. Might be worth emailing RCM too, they might be able to send you the kit out at tsv price.

I posted on QVC facebook page this morning for an update but when I went in to see if I had an answer my post was gone.I will give the benefit of the doubt and say I might not have actually posted it lol. I will now go and repost it and make sure it shows up :wonder:
I also emailed RCM and had a lovely reply from Darren who said he will look into it for me.Fingers crossed!

My nail polishes (from contacting RCM directly) have now arrived in under 24hrs.

Latest posts

Back