Red Manicure TSV Order - You may not get what you expected!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just spoken to a lovely lady at CS who acknowledged immediately that the colour options had been reversed accidentally. She assured me they were looking into it. I am sure they will deal with it appropriately.
These things happen, somewhere I suspect a mere human pressed the wrong butten.

I have just spoken to a lovely lady at CS who acknowledged immediately that the colour options had been reversed accidentally. She assured me they were looking into it. I am sure they will deal with it appropriately.
These things happen, somewhere I suspect a mere human pressed the wrong butten.
I think the 1st orders are already "in process" JBD, that's why the lady couldn't do anything when I called. Oh well, I'll get it eventually.

Just checked with CS about my order - i used QCUT which is also wrong. i was told they were just gathering info about who was affected at this point and would call me to confirm what was going to happen as someone was looking into it at the moment.

What an absolute shambles.
They could at least send out an extra set of colours to compensate. I'm sure if most people were sent colours, opposite to the kit they receive, they would think it would then be worth keeping & it would save QVC trouble, postage for returns & a lot of ill will.

Surely it is worth them contacting everyone individually either by email or phone just to make sure that everyone gets what they really want. It would be far cheaper for them in the long run.

What an absolute shambles.
They could at least send out an extra set of colours to compensate. I'm sure if most people were sent colours, opposite to the kit they receive, they would think it would then be worth keeping & it would save QVC trouble, postage for returns & a lot of ill will.
Yes excellent idea Breeze! Otherwise they're going to get 100's of used sets back as people will use the one they've been sent, then post it back in the 30 days for the set they ordered, what a fiasco! Far better just to send out an extra set of polish & has to be cheaper for them, a lot cheaper when you consider admin as well as the cost of the units & postage.

Well I've ordered the other set on Advanced Order so eventually I may receive the colour option I wanted (it won't be here in tome for DD's birthday though (if the AD order is the French set!

If by some miracle I'm sent the right set in the next few days I'll just cancel the AD order.

I still think it'd be better to send out the right colours (not the while kit) - surely that's better than having all those sets returned. Mind you they may turn up in the Outlet shop in a few weeks' time!

Jude xx

PS If you look at your order summary online or in your email 400344 XTL is the Bold set and 400344 XTM is the French set.

Last edited:
Surely it is worth them contacting everyone individually either by email or phone just to make sure that everyone gets what they really want. It would be far cheaper for them in the long run.

I think they are planning that as I am just off the phone from CS. The guy was really efficient and at just the mention of the TSV he had organised a prepaid return label to be sent out, asked if I wanted to go on advanced orders for the other option as a back up and then confirmed my contact telephone number because they want to get in touch with the customers affected asap. Will just have to wait and see what turns up!

I have just e- mailed them asking for the info that you have just been given Claire Bear. Wonder if they will reply? They must be really fed up in Liverpool!

I've just looked and they've ALREADY GOT REVIEWS for it! This item has only been available for a couple of days & no one bought it then if they couldn't get it at the TSV price today. People are using their experience of the last TSV for it to write reviews for this one they haven't got, nutzzzz!
1st one is a 1 star so someone with a serious gripe about the damage it did to their nails, (has issues with the removal). The others were 4 or 5 stars.
The forthcoming reviews should make interesting reading! lol

Last edited:
You never know, Q might surprise all you purchasers and send out both sets of colours to you all. The reason I say this is, years ago I had an email offering me a Philosophy TSV before the launch date - it said it had a 50ml hope in a jar moisturiser BUT it didnt it was only 30ml. Anyway, I recieved the TSV, and then shortly afterwards had a letter of apology together with another 30ml jar of cream - funny thing was, I hadnt actually noticed the error!!

I had a bollixed up Nails Inc order. One of three polishes was missing. They tried to get Nails Inc to send me the missing polish but it never arrived. They gave me an £11 credit in the end so I could go and buy the polish in store. Then the ****** polish turned up!! They let me keep both. So hopefully they'll put it right for you all by sending out the right polish or by giving you a credit.

I ordered via QCut and I'm really surprised that's wrong, too, as I reckoned the problem was with the picture on the webpage - hey ho, I'll see what they decide to do. Agree with everyone, though, what a huge mess they've created for themselves! (yep, it definitely reads XTL and I wanted the French kit XTM)

Last edited:
Very impressed with Red Manicure company - emailed them tonight directly through their website about half an hour ago, and just had this reply:
Thanks for your e mail although this is the first I have heard of this problem.

QVC have all the kits.

I am going to speak to the head buyer about this first thing in the morning but am confident they will correct before they send out.

Please don't worry.

Best,

Darren

Darren Crook
Director

Latest posts

Back