Red Manicure TSV Order - You may not get what you expected!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tweeted Debbie Flint who to her credit answered quickly but she has to stick by QVC.
She said it's a "shame" but understandably doesn't say things will be put right.

I called QVC and was told to go on the advanced order list and post back the set that arrives. Pre paid labels don't work from Ireland and the refunds always leave me short and given their notoriety for sending out used items I'm not crazy about the advanced orders idea.

It looks like I've got French instead of Bold coming so I'm up for swaps. It'll be the least hassle, cheapest and earliest way to sort it. Really don't want to wait months!

I've just spoken to CS, so much for their award winning call centre, as she claimed not to know what I was talking about but has said she will call back after 9am. Can I suggest that if you do have a Facebook account, you post a comment on both RCMuk and QVCuk pages. These days companies appear to respond more quickly to problems that start having a social media problem for them.

Looks like Im going to receive the bold option despite ordering the French.

Would anybody here post on QVCs FB page with the suggestion of being compensated with the extra set of colours?

Looks like I'm getting the bold instead of the french - can we see what QVCs response is to this and if it isn't good then we could set up a 'swap shop' on here for the colours if it seems the quickest and best solution.

It does sound a good idea, but then again we are going to be out of pocket having to pay further postage to fulfil our swoops.

It is QVCs responsibility to sort this mess out, and if they have any sense of customer relation concerns we should be compensated in some small way as a goodwill gesture

Oh FFS! I wanted the bold and now I'll be getting the french. I'm not good with varnish at the best of times and I can't do a french tip to save my life.

Oh bum, i just checked on here and saw this :( me and my sister were going to share as she is off to Dubai in 2 weeks and im........not doing anything ! But my sis has no self control and will want to use it and use the 30 day mbg and i would return it for a swapped option ( i ordered French) i blame Flint she said "share the cost with someone else" but what if that someone else won't agree on using/sending it back in the event of a qvc balls up?! I can see my sister getting another dead arm ( we never grew out of the giving each other a dig phase, much to our husbands amusement!) over this!!

I ordered the french and want the french, i am not contacting them i will let them advise me. They should sort it out if it affects thousands of customers and compensate us or send us the correct colours.

I contacted QVC just now the advisor was unaware of the mix up, I insisted that she check, which she did.

She came back and informed me that QVC were only made aware of this this morning and will contact all customers that have placed orders.

I'm not holding my breath

Just called cs she said that I highlighted the wrong colour!?!?!? I think I should know what colour I highlighted and I definitely highlighted the french. She said that she will send out a prepaid label so that I could return the bold and my original french order will be sent out sometime in April! They've truly made a mess of this tsv!

Just phoned CS and got a really nice bloke who says that the managing director of RCM was on the phone to them at 7 am this morning but as yet no one knows how it will be resolved. We will be informed when they know and to expect to have the wrong one delivered.

I've also highlighted the error on the qvc facebook page and on Alison's blog about RCM, so hopefully more people will read the response and contact customer service.

I have to thank FedUp for their post as without this thread I would never have known about the error. :mysmilie_504:

I rang this morning, explained I had ordered the brights and could she check what they we sending . She said the french. Explained I did not want that . She said someone would ring back within 48 hours . Not particularly helpful, but guess they have been dropped in it . She said QVC were deciding what to do .

Looked on account a few hours later and it's been dispatched ! You'd think they would hold back the orders .

Latest posts

Back