Remember that Gatineau focus pen?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
It was a pen with a brush on the end, you were asked to really work the serum into your wrinkles with that little brush. It was the best thing since sliced bread a couple of years back. Amazing results!

So interesting that it's not been seen or heard of for ages.

Indeed. The emporers new clothes are now the "new formulation" melatogene cream. "we changed it, it's revolutionary! (but if you liked it before then we haven't").

How much total BULLSHIT are you high end skincare buyers going to suck up?

Yes agreed. The pen was a total waste of time and money, as is most Gatineau apart from the lip stuff which really does work.

I do not like their stuff anymore. A number of years back my suitcase went missing on a fliht to Germany. Had to go and buy moisturizer aso in a rush from a local Pharmacy. Went for the cheap stuff as it only had to last 3 days and when I got to use it it smelled just like Gatineau - that really put me off, especially as it was so much cheaper

I've got a jar of Gatineau to use up but want be buying any of their stuff again. Had the lip stuff in a travel set and thought I was going though a period of accelerated ageing! My lips were caving in. Didn't put it down to the ineffective product until I went back to Boots protect and perfect lip cream and got my lips back. I tried the floricil (?) in that kit too. Couldn't get mascara off with it but then I've tried loads of brands and there all rubbish at this so I stick to Boots essential eye make up remover for a couple of quid.
Never really sure why these self named 'top-end 'brands that claim their moisturiser target wrinkles need to then produce yet another product to target them. Are they conceding the cream just doesn't cut it? Loving my decleor iris balm at the mo but they annoyed me with their version of a line targeting pen in a TSV. It did nothing for me either.

Thought age benefit was supposed to be the all singing all dancing cream,now this new one is being sold as that.These recent shows were full of stuff that appears to be on it's way out,I'm convinced defilift will be the next to go.

I love the defi-lift creams - I really think they work for me. Hope they don't stop doing that.

Never got on with the focus pen though - but then have never had 'bad' wrinkles. I just need lifting more to stop the sagging!

I tried the focus pen three times, and it had to go back three times because all the bristles on the brush kept falling out. There were more left on my face than there were on the pen! I even wrote to Gatineau directly about it but they just sent my pen back and didn't seem to think there was a problem.

I did love the pen, and not sure if it was all in my mind, but I thought I could see a change - however my love affair is now over with gatineau, due to the pricing.

Latest posts

Back