Returns until 31st January. So what happens to the goods?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought you were really good Ben, it would be awesome if you were a presenter on bid (if that is what you want to do)

Thanks for your kind words, Bexi :) I do want to work in tv, but not necessarely on it, I would also love to be part of the technical operations. Paul Becque saw my review and he said it was good, but I just had to 'plant my feet' a bit more, instead of bouncing off my feet! :p As HC said, if I showed a bit more personality, next time it may be better :)

But thanks A LOT for the comments. Good or bad, they will help in some way! :)

Help

Can someone post a link to Benny's review? I'd love to see it. I'm not registered on the situps web page so does this make a difference? I just want to see if Benny is as I imagine him.

Can someone post a link to Benny's review? I'd love to see it. I'm not registered on the situps web page so does this make a difference? I just want to see if Benny is as I imagine him.

Oooo-er! :thinking:

And just how DO you imagine the young Mr Hagger, Tasi? :wink: :muscle: :devil:

I would like to read the review,too. I tried to find the post 30 but i also get an error on desk. Can someone post a link of the review ?
Would be nice :) I will have a look later here again.

Thanks dumplin... exactly as I thought, and it explains a lot of his posts. Good luck to him in his attempt to break in to TV. Life is hard enough for these youngsters in the job market isn't it? I'm glad hubby and I are retired. Next month we celebrate our 36th wedding anniversary... it doesn't seem that long ago

Thanks dumplin... exactly as I thought, and it explains a lot of his posts. Good luck to him in his attempt to break in to TV. Life is hard enough for these youngsters in the job market isn't it? I'm glad hubby and I are retired. Next month we celebrate our 36th wedding anniversary... it doesn't seem that long ago

I had you down as a 30-something. You still have it! :clapping:

Yes they will re sell either we complain about or not. But I think they have to point that out. Maybe like this: "This is an item which has been tested by few men. It fits perfectly but the color is very special." So he introduced the item with the remarkable mistake. But it still is a future wish. Nevermind it will happen oneday....

I thought Ryan's video was Ben's! Ryan's is absolutely great, very professional and I couldn't understand why he was posting such immature witterings. I'm sorry Ryan. I thought your video was really great and you have a lovely accent. I reckon you could do well as a presenter and not just on the shoppers

I liked Benny's too but in a different way. I think he could easily work on the shopping channels and would fit in like a nut in its shell. I think they need more youngsters on there too, not just as assistants but presenting and lets face it, young they might be, but they couldn't do worse than Peter Simon and James Russell could they?

I thought Ryan's video was Ben's! Ryan's is absolutely great, very professional and I couldn't understand why he was posting such immature witterings. I'm sorry Ryan. I thought your video was really great and you have a lovely accent. I reckon you could do well as a presenter and not just on the shoppers

Thanks sooo much for the kind words on my video! When I posted it, I thought it wasn't my best etc, but I guess everyone finds faults in their own work.
I do hope to fall into the TV presenting path once uni is finished, so it's really encouraging to hear you mention that aswell - seriously, thanks very much :)!!

Frankly, nobody could be worse than Peter Simon - he can hardly string a coherent sentence together. Unfortunately the ethos at Bid appears to be to hard-sell to the max, and that invariably means coming out with a load of porkies. So not really a career for anyone with any personal integrity.

Still, there are other shopping channels. I always think that it is a sign of a good presenter when they can sell you something without having to resort to the usual, 'absolutely stunning' etc load of cobblers :wave:

stay tuned, I may do my own 'version' of James Russell someday....just need to visit Elizabeth Duke in town for some of their 9ct pieces (I ain't buying it from Bid).

My video couldn't be posted.

Apparently, stating that Bid.tv's gold "finished" rings made you more green-fingered than Alan Titchmarsh isn't the kind of recommendation they want.

:wink:

Latest posts

Back