Revitalash TSV 22/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yet another repeat TSV with rubbish reviews.................in other words they had loads of stock left to shift!

DF hanging round the local market. Psss! Wanna buy some lash grown stuff? Great bargain!

Weird, I remember reading on here ages ago some saying the brow stuff was brilliant and really worked on them. Yet reading the reviews for this TSV, on QVC and Facebook loads saying the brow product is useless.

So disappointed that once again they're packaging the brow with the lash. I only wanted the lash and had had high hopes for thus TSV, but this is not good value at all if, like me, all you want is the lash. Wish they'd offer it as an option either lash or brow, if they're insistent on pushing the brow. Will look for the lash alone else where in the sales.

DF hanging round the local market. Psss! Wanna buy some lash grown stuff? Great bargain!

Weird, I remember reading on here ages ago some saying the brow stuff was brilliant and really worked on them. Yet reading the reviews for this TSV, on QVC and Facebook loads saying the brow product is useless.

I think some of the disappointment is because eyelashes and eyebrows grow at different rates. You have to wait much longer to see results for the brows.

So disappointed that once again they're packaging the brow with the lash. I only wanted the lash and had had high hopes for thus TSV, but this is not good value at all if, like me, all you want is the lash. Wish they'd offer it as an option either lash or brow, if they're insistent on pushing the brow. Will look for the lash alone else where in the sales.

I agree. I didn't want the eyebrow stuff or the primer so I bought Revitalash from the secondary market. £45 for 3.5ml and free P&P. Result!

I must admit, I was gutted when I saw the price of this TSV as I only need the Revitalash BUT.... I do have to thank Revitalash AND Revitabrow for giving me back my lashes & brows this year after losing them all due to chemo.
I was shocked that no one at the Cancer Centre had heard of it? so I decided to start using both the lash & brow treatment at the end of my last cycle of treatment & after 2 months I had a set of lashes & bushy brows( I had to pluck them )
Every single person is different & that is why I ordered from QVC because if they didn't work for me, I could get a refund.
I went for a check up last week & the nurse asked if I was wearing false lashes; RESULT! I told her about Revitalash & she made a note of it so I asked her to spread the word.
This post is important to me as I have tried many times to post my success on QVC & been rejected ?! This has both saddened & angered me as I am the sort of person it was created for in the first blimmin place!
When you look like a hard boiled egg & keep getting flies & dust in your eyes due to no lashes it's no fun so if you are suffering or know someone that is, please try it or club together if buying someone as a gift because, trust me, having your brows & lashes back is a big thing & is an important sign that you are going to look like a human being again lol.

My best friend is mid treatment but I'll keep and eye on Revitalash on ebay and buy her a set when she emerges well again. Thank you for the recommendation, plus recovery stories help keep us positive :mysmilie_59:

OOoh, can I ask where you bought it from Tori? I'm interested!

eBay.

I started to use it after I was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid which meant my lashes were more brittle than usual. It's certainly worked. I also use Rapidlash when I can't get hold of Revitalash, and that's even cheaper but it still works well.

I must admit, I was gutted when I saw the price of this TSV as I only need the Revitalash BUT.... I do have to thank Revitalash AND Revitabrow for giving me back my lashes & brows this year after losing them all due to chemo.
I was shocked that no one at the Cancer Centre had heard of it? so I decided to start using both the lash & brow treatment at the end of my last cycle of treatment & after 2 months I had a set of lashes & bushy brows( I had to pluck them )
Every single person is different & that is why I ordered from QVC because if they didn't work for me, I could get a refund.
I went for a check up last week & the nurse asked if I was wearing false lashes; RESULT! I told her about Revitalash & she made a note of it so I asked her to spread the word.
This post is important to me as I have tried many times to post my success on QVC & been rejected ?! This has both saddened & angered me as I am the sort of person it was created for in the first blimmin place!
When you look like a hard boiled egg & keep getting flies & dust in your eyes due to no lashes it's no fun so if you are suffering or know someone that is, please try it or club together if buying someone as a gift because, trust me, having your brows & lashes back is a big thing & is an important sign that you are going to look like a human being again lol.

Prior to having an awareness of the revitalash stable of products, I gave a care package to a friend of mine about to embark on chemo which included some (natural-looking) false eyelashes), as chemo so often does cause all the hair to fall out from wherever. My friend didn't have that effect, as it happens, but I think she appreciated the thought (also bought her lots of unperfumed body lotion and handcream).

I think one of the worst things with any kind of cancer treatment (I know that's not the only reason people are given chemo, but bear with me) is that you go from feeling fine physically (albeit terrified) to feeling dreadful once you've had treatment. And often the treatments or their effects can leave you feeling less than human, and less feminine too. There are so many rules about what they do and don't recommend that I think you have to exercise a bit of personal judgement and commonsense, otherwise you'd feel like you didn't dare use anything other than the depressingly utilitarian products they give you at the hospital. Actually, I was more than a little surprised at some of the things they do recommend, which contain paraffin wax, parabens etc (like the aqueous cream). I think it's cheap, and generally inoffensive, but it doesn't feel nice on the skin. I gave my hospital-issue stuff away and used something I found much nicer to use on my skin, after getting recommendations on the Breast Cancer Care forum, and from friends who'd been down the same road.

Products that work, and products that make you feel feminine as well as human give you an immeasurable boost to your morale... and they haven't done enough research (yet) on the importance of your mental and emotional state in enduring and recovering from treatment. I think it's vital. In itself it doesn't do anything, but the feeling it gives you bumps up your courage and determination for the treatment you are undergoing, and the recovery you are focusing on.

Scandi Princess, it's great to hear you are having such success with Revitalash and Revitabrow. I hope your treatment and recovery continue to go in the right direction, and that you cause a gale every time you blink!!

I'm glad the Revitalash and Revitabrow worked for you, you can't get a bigger compliment than someone thinking you're wearing false lashes! That is very frustrating that you can't get QVC to accept your review, as I'm sure the info you wish to impart would be beneficial to a lot of people. Good luck with the rest of your treatment and recovery, and I wish you much improved health and happiness in the coming year. xx

Latest posts

Back