Rieker shoes/boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
There are no size 7 options in either of the boots I've looked at. They're no sold out. The 7 just isn't there. Has this ever been explained on screen?!

I love Rieker shoes and boots but I always buy them from Amazon, especially when they have a sale. I can`t understand why Q don`t have any size 7`s though ?

Any idea if they're wide fit? If they are then a 6.5 would work for me, if not then I need a 7.

Hmm don't think I'll waste my postage. I want grey ankle boots, with a low heel and an almond toe and they're not easy to find.

Let me know if you do find them anywhere, tinkerbelle. As you say, they're not easy to find but would be so useful because I'm wearing a lot of grey so far this season.

We have a traditional shoe shop nearby , run by a Father and son and they sell Rieker ( amongst other brands ) and when I bought some Rieker shoes from them earler in the Summer they told me that Rieker also make a brand called Remonte so it might be worth looking at their boots too. Amazon have several grey Roeker ankle boots but strangely enough none of them are available in size 7 but if you type in Remonte grey ankles boots several styles are available in a 7.

I have some remonte boots, mine size up large. Didn't know that they were made by Reiker. I have several pairs of Reiker boots - love them because they are fur lined

I love Rieker shoes and boots but I always buy them from Amazon, especially when they have a sale. I can`t understand why Q don`t have any size 7`s though ?

Yes, I'm with you Vienna. I've got some fab deals on Rieker and Remonte with Amazon. These are the only brands I buy in boots.

Rieker seem to be quite a feminist company. I remember a few years ago they were on Q banging on about how they only employ one man, and were being generally quite condescending about him.

Latest posts

Back